Chapter 10

Chapter 10

We have packed up the camp and are heading to the next place. I am on my own horse, next to Drogo, leading our people and I just follow along, my mind a million miles away. "My moon?" Drogo asks as he looks over at me. "Yes my stars." I answer and see concern in his eyes. "I am fine my love." I tell him but he doesn't believe me. He stops our Kahlasaar and calls out "We shall make camp here." and everyone disperses to set up camp. I go to dismount my horse when I feel Drogo's hands on my hips, helping me. "Thank you Drogo." I tell him but won't look at him. I look around at our people and move about helping set up.

Once our tent is set up, Irri comes in to help me prepare for dinner and I ask "Can you have Joran see me please?" She nods before leaving the tent. A few minutes later, Joran enters the tent. "You called Kahleesi?" he asks. "I need your assistance." I tell him. "What can I do?" he asks. "I need you to find the Kahl that we met with the other day. I would like to talk to him." I tell him. "Can I let him know what this is about?" he asks. "I want to make a trade for his daughter." I tell him. "What are we trading?" he asks. "Me for her." I tell him. "Kahleesi, I do not think..." he starts. "Please do as I ask." I tell him and he nods before leaving the tent to prepare for his journey.

Drogo sees him leaving and stops him. "Where do you go?" he asks. "Kahleesi has asked me to find the Kahl about his daughter. She wants to trade." Joran tells him. "What are we trading?" he asks. "She asked to trade herself for his daughter." Joran tells him. "Do not leave. I will handle your Khaleesi." Drogo says and Joran just nods.

I am sitting in the tent, on the bed I share with Drogo when the tent opens and Drogo comes in and kneels in front of me. "You wish to leave me my moon?" he asks. "I wish for you to have a beautiful and strong Kahleesi." I tell him. "You are beautiful and strong. You are mine my moon. No one else." he tells me. "Drogo..." I start but he tilts my chin up to look at him. "You are my one and only Kahleesi. No one will be my wife but you. No one will give me my sons but you." he tells me and I just nod.

He lays me down on the bed and hovers over me. "I love you my moon." He says. "I love you my stars." I whisper as feel more tears fall. He enters me and makes love to me with his forehead to mine. When we both find our release, I am curled into his side when I fall asleep with my head on his chest. Waking the next morning, he is no longer by my side. I rise from the bed, wrap my robe around myself before stepping outside. I see Drogo sitting with some of our men before Irri walks up. "Good morning Kahleesi." she says. "Good morning Irri." I say and she follows me over to Drogo. As soon as my hand touches his shoulder, he reaches for me and pulls me into his lap, burying his nose into my neck and wrapping his arms around me. "I am sorry my stars." I say. "Nothing to be sorry for my moon." he says before looking at me and I kiss him softly. I just have to hope that I am enough for him.