What is this?

I quickly stood up as the bell for recess rang.

Making my way to the cafeteria, I pass by the seniors classrooms when suddenly I heard a groan.

Coming from one of the rooms I made my way to the door where I heard the sound emanate from and saw three guys beating up one of my classmate. I quickly recognized him because of the big glasses he wore accompanied by the nickname: The Four-Eyed Giant which my classmates always teased him with. Not bearing to watch him get beaten up by my batch mates, I was already inside reprimanding them before I even realized it.

"Hey you guys better stop that or I'll report you all to the dean!" I looked at them with flaming eyes as they turned their heads towards my direction.

"Who do you think you are-" he was taken aback when he saw me standing at the door with eyes that can burn even the most frozen of tundras.

Quickly, they rushed out with their heads down as they pass by me before swiftly running away like a bunch of chickens as if their life depended on it.

I looked at the kid or should I say, Chanyeol as he tries his best to stand but fails and falls back on the ground while holding his waist on the left.

I quickly run up to him and help him up while placing one of his hand around my shoulder. Noticing him lack the trademark I've known him for, I scanned the floor for his glasses before reaching down to it. "Uh-oh..." I thought as his weight pulled us down causing us to tumble down the floor.

"Arrghh..." he groaned in pain as his body landed hardly at the floor.

"I'm so sorry Chanyeol! I did not mean- it's just- your glasses were on the floor- i'm sorry..." I quickly took his glasses before putting them on for him. "This is so awkward... and my butt still hurts because of what happended earlier." I looked at him awkwardly before helping him up and head to the clinic in silence.

After a somewhat long and awkward 'journey' the two of us finally arrived at our destination. I walked him to the bed and helped him sit up as the nurse quickly grabbed the first aid kit. Watching the nurse clean the cuts as he laid on the bed eyes closed, I am surprised she didn't even ask what happened to him.

"Thank you Lu-rin for bringing Chanyeol here, you're the first person who helped him get to the clinic. He often goes to the clinic alone, but thank you for bringing this hard-headed kid in here." she said as she smiled at me. I smiled in return and after a few minutes, she went out leaving the both of us alone.

I walked up to him and pulled out a chair beside the bed. Watching him closely, I realized how handsome he is up-close. "Why does he even let the others bully him? It's not his first time going to the clinic... and he didn't even report being bullied to anyone. He is so BABO!"

Slowly, he opened his eyes and turned his head to look at me. We both stared into each other's eyes when suddenly...

"My heart started to pump hard... what is this?"

Please don't forget to vote and comment Thank you! ^_^