The end

2 Years later

Chanyeol never heard about Lu-rin in 2 years he however continues pursuing his dream of becoming an idol.

Now they are currently in a TV studio preparing for a interview.

"Will be starting in 3 2 1 Action!"

The director said.

"Chanyeol who inspired you to becoming a idol?" the M.C. asked in an interview.

"My inspiration of becoming an idol is my bestfriend."

"Where is she right now is she here?"

The MC asked and Chanyeol shook his head.

"Actually I don't know where to start but to cut the long story short I really don't know where she is..."

And the MC nod in understanding.

And after some more questions by the interviewer,,at last the interview is over and they all went back stage and some of the members went straight back to the EXO's dorm.

Chanyeol's POV

It was a long and tiring day for me. When we got home, I went straight for my room and hit the showers before getting some change of clothes from my closet. As I pulled one of my shirt, I noticed something fall on the ground. I took the picture and saw an old picture of me and Lu-rin. I headed for my bed still clutching the picture on my hand. I still remember the things we spent when she was still beside me, like it was yesterday. I smiled bitterly as I reminisced.

"If only you knew how much i missed you..." I caressed the picture with my thumb.

"Who is she?"

I looked up at the voice and saw Baekhyun.

"She's my bestfriend..." I replied

"So where is she now?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

"After hearing Suho's news about her going to States and her illness... that was the last time i heard about her..." I let out a heavy sigh as Baekhyun patted me on the shoulder.

"She's really special to you ey..." I nod as Baekyun gives out a smile.

"If by chance you meet her again, never let her go ever again."

I nod and smiled sadly.

"I will hyung i will..."

Baekhyun stood up and looked at me in the eye.

"I don't want you to commit the same mistakes as I did in the past, so promise me that if you ever see her again... cherish every minute and every hour while she's still living. Hold her, make her feel safe in your arms, make every mistakes you did in the past right." Hyung gives me a weak smile.

"I promise Hyung.".

"Remember time heals but scars are still visible even time passes by."

"Thanks a lot hyung for listing and stuff."

"No problem were brothers right?"

And Baekhyun chuckled and later on they heard their manager hyung's voice calling Baek they stopped laughing.

"Umm that's my call catch you later."

And Chanyeol just nod in reply while Baek went out of the room to check on why his manager called him.

I changed my clothes and called the manager telling him that I'm going to go somewhere which he agreed.

I drove and pulled over at a park nearby before I don over my disguise. I walked out of the vehicle before getting started with my walk around the premises. Looking around the park as I continued my walk, I spied a couple near the fountain making a wish before throwing their own piece of coin to the fountain. "Wishes huh....." I thought as I walked over to their direction before taking out a coin of my own.

"Let's give it a try just maybe just maybe..." I threw the coin to the fountain... before chuckling. "Who am I kidding?"

I returned to my walk before feeling something pound hard on his chest.

"What...?" I clutched my chest as the pounding increases. I slowly continued walking around the fountain to find two couples enjoying each others company.

"That's weird..." I said before turning around only to see a girl sitting on the fountain eyeing the couple.

"Familiar..." I squint my eyes slightly looking closely at the girls face before taking a step back.

"...It can't be.." I blink once and twice as I swallow a growing lump on my throat.

"Lu-rin..."

I slowly walked up to her.

"You know how much I missed you..." I said earning her attention.

She looked up a bit shocked.

Before I know it, a tear escaped at the corner of her eye.

Lu-rin's POV

"You know how much i missed you..."

As soon as I heard his voice my heart pounded hard.

"Could it be?

I looked up at the person and...

Yes it's him.

I can't help myself as I burst into tears...

I felt a pair of warm arms around my waist as he buried his face on my neck.

"You never know how long I wanted you in my arms... I'm missing you every day and night. I miss you Lu-rin... Please stay with me this time, just stay right here in my arms.. I love you Lu-rin, I always have..."

I cried and broke the hug only to see him crying. I cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears.

You know how long I've waited to hear those words...

"I-I'm sorry don't cry..." I said forcing a smile.

He wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry if I'm late... but this, time can you give me another chance to be with you? W-will you be mine Lu-rin Lee?"

He kneeled while locking his gaze with mine.

Chanyeol's POV

I was waiting for her answer before she let go of my hand and looked away...

N-No am I to late?

My head dropped as hot tears started to fall.

"You know, there is one person in my mind that I've loved for so long... but he's to blind to see me..."

I felt my heart break.

Stop it's hurting me...

"He's to blind to see me... so I'll fix it for him."

She kneeled in front of me and took something out. She wore me my glasses as she smiled.

"This is the guy I'm longing to see... the guy that made me find the reason to live and the reason I came back. The guy I never stopped loving till now... the guy that never fails to flutter my heart. ...The guy with the glasses named Park Chanyeol..."

She smiled as she cried, before I could stop myself and kissed her.

She responded to the kiss as I felt time stop.

I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Is that a yes?"

"Yes Park Chanyeol!"

I jump up and spin her around before resting my forehead on her's and kiss her lips.

"I love you Lu..." I said.

"I love you too Channie..."

If you love someone you are willing to wait for that person cause deep inside your heart there is hope...that reminds you he/she is coming back into your arms so you have a reason why your still holding on or staying because of that promise.

Hi there i hope you enjoyed reading this at last i finished my 1st fanfic