The last time...

~Chanyeol's POV~

"She's such a cry baby, I'm not the one who has changed..! If she's done with her drama she'll come talk to me tommorow. I'll just leave her alone for a while." I cried and cried until I finished the letter I regret what I said, I regret those times that I did not cherished being with her...

Please don't take her away from me.. I need her...

And I started to cry again...

~Narrator~

Chanyeol's mom looks up hearing her son's arrival at home. She heard the news from Lu-rin's mom from a call just a minute ago. She pities her son, as a mother she doesn't want to see her child suffer nor hurt...

With that, she lets Chanyeol go knowing he'll be needing his space..

Chanyeol went to his room and opened the box once more. He held the glasses and found another note hanging on it.

"I hope you'll be wearing this... I think this will be my last present for you before I leave..."

He stares at the note as tears began to well up on his eyes once more.

And so he cried as he hugged the box close to his chest with the last memories she's left for him...

Chanyeol POV

"Channie wake-up sleeping giant~"

Is that really her? Am I dreaming? I opened my eyes and saw her angelic face. I sat up and pulled her into an embrace. She giggled and hugged me back.

"Easy there tiger~" She said.

"You read my letter right?"

I nod

"Chanyeol the reason I'm here is... I want to say goodbye...for the last time, don't forget I'm always here she said as she taps his head before pointing to his heart "And here... I love you Park Chanyeol, don't you forget about me... I will always be right by your side."

With that, she leaned and kissed me. I did not hesitate to kiss back as tears started to flow out of her eyes...

Before long, I broke the kiss...

"I'm sorry Chanyeol I'm not strong enough to fight back..."

I shushed her.

"I love you Lu-rin I've always loved you. I'm sorry for all the things i said.. I hope you'll forgive me..."

I looked at her as I cried and saw a tear escape from her eye.

"You know how long I waited for you to say that Chanyeol...don't say you're sorry. I have already forgiven you a long time ago... Channie, I think it's time for me to go... take care.."

And she was slowly fading I hugged her and whispered at her ear.

"Don't go..."

And I cried until I just felt I was hugging air...

I started to panic and screamed her name.

"LU-RIN!!! LU-RIN!!! D-Don't go... I love you please, don't leave me..."

I opened my eyes.

"Is she really gone...?"