𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1

(y/n)'s POV

the sounds of a crows distorted screeching echoed through the brick hallways. A loud sound of hinges on a door creaking open. (y/n)'s big coffin looking bed opened up to reveal her sleeping with her arms crossed over her chest like a dead person as she slept peacefully.

Her black silk night gown layered nicely on her as she hugged her plushies tightly. She lifted her black bat sleeping mask off one of her eyes and a large smile grew on her face. "It's the Entrance Ceremony today!" She jumped up from her bed and Zero woke up happily from his dog bed.

she woke up when the sun had just started going up so she would have time to get ready. She waltzed over to her dark vanity repeating 'it's the entrance ceremony today~' over and over in a sing song voice. She ran a brush through her (h/c) hair and styled it into a low bun. She put on her bird skull earrings and the black makeup you are supposed to wear. But she added her own spooky touch to it.

she made a big eye to eye grin out of eyeliner from the corner of her mouth. She put a few simple dashes on it as if they were stitches. She put on the robe and the dark red magic pen and waltzed into the kitchen. She reached up into the cabinet to get the snake and spider jars. Unfortunately for her, even the heeled shoes didn't help her reach it. "SEBASTIANN!!! COME HELP ME REACH THE SPIDERS AND SNAKES and... EVERYTHING ELSE!!"

As if on command, a very tall and slim boy with dark red hair in the ceremonial robe poked out from a wall and walked towards the girl. He went behind her and picked her up by her waist. She got all the ingredients and placed them down on the counter. She closed the cabinets and turned towards Sebastian and patted his head. "Thank you Sebastian for your very kind gesture! Would you like some spider snake stew too?"

The boy held a soft smile"... um sure. I could go for some right now. Do you need help with it though?" His soft voice said while placing her down on the ground."Of course! You helping would be a lot quicker." as if on que, 3 other tall boys scrambled into the kitchen. One had dark purple hair, his name was Suna. Another had dusty green hair, his name was Benji. And the last one had dark red hair, he was named Luca.

"Miss (y/n)! we heard you and Sebasty were makin spider 'n snake stew, can we have some~~" Luca's sly voice said."Of course you can! It's better to eat with many people than no one!" (y/n) said cheerfully.

-- time skip --

"Alright boys, go get cleaned up! Me and Sebastian have to go to the ceremony, we'll see you soon!"

"Alright ma'am ,byeee!"

(y/n), Sebastian, and Zero all briskly made their way to the Hall of Mirrors. (y/n) was skipping cheerfully with Zero floating next to her. Sebastian was behind them walking without a sound.

--------