𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3

(y/n) walked out her way through Main Street in her school uniform which consisted of an above-the-knee black pencil skirt, black tights, dark grey button up shirt, dark red dorm vest, a black blazer with spiderweb looking fringe at the end of both sleeves and an uneven bow tie, holding a bag with food specially from Halloween Town. She quickly made her way to the Hall of Mirrors to find out which dorm would be the next victim of her scary town cooking. But when she looked around to all the mirrors, one caught her eye. It was the Ramshackle dorm, the same one that hadn't been used in years. Her interest was piqued and she ran through it.

- in Ramshackle -

She ended up in the courtyard of Ramshackle. The grass and trees in it looked much more healthier that the ones planted in Gloomsgate, even though there was barely any of the grass or trees in Ramshackle. She made it to the front door of the dorm and knocked. The old creaky door opened and a tall boy with a flame cat started at the scary girl. Her wide slitted eyes stared into their souls and her teethy grin.

"Hello! My name is (y/n) Skellington, housewarden of Gloomsgate! I am not sure I've ever met you little souls yet, have I?"

Two stared at her, frightened by her presence.

"Oh please! don't be scared, i don't bite..."

she smiled even bigger, showing off her sharpened teeth that she has specially sharpened that morning. Her bright (e/c) eyes glowed in the dim lights of the evening. The tall boy and the now absolutely terrified weasel knew that, yes, she probably did bite.

"U-uhm... my name is Enma Yuuken, and that is Grimm... May i ask what you're holding there, miss Skellington?"

"Oh my! I thought you'd never ask. These right here are special dishes from my home town Halloween Town! Would you like to try some?"

The boy had barely any time to reply as the shorter girl has already shuffled her way through. She looked around the dusty, rundown dorm and put down the assortment of death-defying meals.

(y/n) quickly unpacked the food and set them out on the table. Then set the barely standing table.

She was the loudest thing in the whole dorm besides the creaking floor boards and the wailing of ghosts outside.. but maybe that was just some wind.

"Alright, now let's eat!!!"

The girl grabbed a bunch of bowls and cups with her magic. She made all of them a bowl of spider and snake stew with a cup of some... green steaming liquid...

"Me and Sebasty had made wayyy to much stew so I've decided to bring it to the new comers of this school! Specifically to your dorm. I'vent seen or heard of people actually living here in sooo long! how are you doing in here?"

it was like she was physically unable to stop talking. And the creepy smile never left her face. how did she even get into this school? Wasn't it for boys only? Yuu had too many questions.

"Well, I guess I'm doing okay here. nothing had been super bad as of yet..."

He still couldn't get off the fact that this weird girl in an all boys school had just intruded into his dorm on the first day of school and was now trying to feed him something out of a horror movie. What were her intentions?

"Hey, try the food! Trust me, it's super good!" Yuu stared at her blankly and then back at the bowl of dark green soup with a snake still slithering around in it.

​​​​​​"Is it the snake? Here, let me kill it for you!"

how could she say that with such a straight face... Her heels clicked the floor as she walked over to Yuu's bowl with a knife that looked suspiciously jagged. Holding it in her hand, she stabbed the snake into two pieces and looked at him with a bright smile.

"Is it okay for you now?"

"U-uh yup, i-it sure is... heh..."

He couldn't comprehend what had just happened, but he sure knew not to mess with her! He hesitantly picked the spoon up to his lips and drank some of the soup. It surprisingly didn't taste all that bad! it did have a weird spice in the after taste, but maybe that was just the dead animals swirling around in it.

Grimm was hiding in a corner the whole time she was there...