𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 2

- Hall of Mirrors -

"Alright, we are here!"(y/n) screamed into the void of a room."Yes we are. But where is everyone else?"Sebastian questioned"ummm well we are either scarily early, or deathly late..." (y/n) shifted Zero to her side so she could aggressively pet him with anxiety. Sebastian watched sweat dropping a little just as Riddle and Azul walked in.

-time skip-

At this point, the entrance ceremony was coming to a close and every house warden was getting reader to leave faith their new students.

"Alright, welcome to the Gloomsgate dorm! Don't let the shadows and free limbs running in the hallways scare you, and I hope your stay here is as deathly scary as people say it is in the newspapers~"

"We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? Alright new students, let's be clear - in the Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with your head!"

" New students! Allow me congratulate you on your achievement. As dorm leader of the Octavinelle House, I am honored to hav the opportunity to support you in what i hope will be a fulfilling campus experience."

"Well, that ceremony was boring as ever. Im going back to the dorm. If your in the Savanaclaw Dorm, follow me."

"hey, has anyone seen the Headmage? he left midway through the ceremony."

"some head mage he is..."

"did he get a tummy ache?"I heard Kalim say."I MOST CERTAINLY DID NOT!!"Crowley screamed as he rammed his way through the door."ah, speak of the devil." Riddle sighed to himself. The headmage walked into the mirror hallway holding a weird tanuki with blue fire ears and a tall boy with dark brown hair hair. "We have one more student to sort into a dorm!"

the crow man ushered up the pale boy to the mirror."State thy name." The Dark Mirror ominously said."Enma Yuuken"A long string of silence filled the air until the mirror spoke again"...I cannot see anything within him..."

"What do you mean?! The carriage has never made a mistake in 100 years how could this happen?!"

"This soul does not belong in any dorm... i do not see a thing within him."

Crowely sighed heavily and walked up to the boy.

"Alright, we are going to send you back to your home. Do you know where it is?"

"umm, Tokyo, Japan?"

"alright! Magic mirror, take this boy back to where he came!"

the mirror once again, took a long pause.

"... this soul belongs nowhere..."

"Huh?! What ever do you mean?!"

"... this soul currently belongs here... no where else..."

Watching on the sidelines, (y/n) whispered to Sebastian

"my my, this is quite the horrifying predicament!"

"mhm, indeed (n/n)..."