Return of Maleficent.

No one's POV
After the rumbling stopped, everyone was scared until they saw a green ball of smoke. Bella and Amrita instantly knew what that was as everyone else got scared the Haywoods, Liam, and Jo got confused.

"Maleficent?!" Bella and Amrita said.

"That's right." Maleficent said before possessing Bella.

"Nooo!!." Bella said.

"Yes. Now I'm in your body." Maleficent said controlling Bella.

The Haywoods were in shock as Bella fights for her body.

"Grandma, I hate you but you're not controlling me. Get out of me!!" Bella said but Maleficent took over her body.

"NEVER! Now, all I need to do is to stay in your body then I'll be stuck in your body forever." Maleficent said.

"Ok this is scary and bad, we have to save Bella." Tuck said.

"Please hurry because I don't think I can stop her." Bella said before Maleficent took control.

"There is no way that will happen. I can finally territories and take over all of Auradon. Oh, and wear a mini dress, skirt, and shorts; it's been a long time." Maleficent said controlling Bella but Bella got control.

"Oh, you're not staying in my body. Get out!" Bella said.

"Fine, let's see if you like your boyfriend being evil." Maleficent said controlling Bella.

Maleficent flew out of Bella's body and tried to possess Tuck but she couldn't and flew back into Bella.

"What just happened?" Bella asked moaning before Maleficent took over her body.

"What? Impossible, I can control anyone. Looks like my granddaughter will have to do." Maleficent said.

Then Mal, Ben, and the VKs came with another glass orb.

"Mother, get out of my daughter this instead." Mal said.

"Not happening." Maleficent said.

Then Maleficent turned Bella's eyes green and green smoke.

"What's happening?!" Bella yelled.

Then Bella fade away in a green smoke swelling around her and Maleficent appeared.

"I'M BACK!!" Maleficent yelled.

Everyone was shocked and scared. Maleficent returned and Bella disappeared.

"Mom?" Mal asked confused.

"Yes, Maley. It's me." Maleficent said.

"Hey!! What happened you done with Bella?!" Tuck said.

"Oh relax. She's still here. Actually, I took over her body and her appearance so I'm me but I'm using my granddaughter's body. She's trapped inside me and ain't coming back. So long suckers." Maleficent said. Then evilly laughs and disappeared into the smoke.

At the Beast Castle...

Tuck's POV
We were in the meeting room hoping to find a way to save Bella.

"This is bad. My mother took over my daughter and she's going to territories Auradon. What do we do?" Mal asked panicking and pacing back and forth.

"Mal, you need to stop or you're going to get sick. Don't panic" Evie said.

"Don't panic?! My girlfriend is trapped in the most dangerous villain in the world and you're saying don't panic Evie." I yelled and everyone looks at me.

But am I wrong?

Then Bailey and my dad rushed into the room.

"Daddy? Bailey? What are you guys doing here?" Dylan asked.

"Well, we were at a Halloween festival in the Nashville and Maleficent appeared and territories the kids. I thought she was dead or in smoke or... I'm confused, what happened?" Bailey asked.

"And where's Bella?" My dad asked.

"Maleficent is Bella. She took over her body and we're trying to figure out how to get her out of Bella's body and into an orb." Cassidy said.

"Yes because I ain't dating a monster." I said.

"Technically your girlfriend is one because she's part dragon, dark fairy, demon, and beast, so..." Brody commented and Tuck gave him a "You're dead" look, scaring him

"He's not wrong but how do we save her." Dylan said.

"Well, we can't get close to her or we'll be possessed." Adam said.

"What about the Haywoods? Maleficent couldn't possess Tuck." Uma said.

"You're right Uma but why?" Brody asked.

"Well, the spell she used can only possess people in Auradon. I guess you guys aren't affected because you're not." Amrita said.

"Then I guess we're saving Bella." I said.

"Ok, take this orb and try to get Maleficent in there." Ben said handing me the orb.

"And take this." Fairy Godmother said holding 3 bottles with purple dust inside.

"What is that?" Chloe asked.

"Weakness Dust. Mal made this. If you can get it on Maleficent, it will weaken her and you can get Bella back. But be careful, this may weaken you guys too if you touch it." Fairy Godmother explains.

"Ok. Daddy, Brody, Dylan, Amrita, come with me." I said taking the bottles.

"Why must Amrita go with?" Liam asked.

"We need all the help we could get, that we have no idea where she went." I said.

"She's heading to the dark part of the Enchanted Forest. That's past the Enchanted Lake." Mal said.

"Then let's go save a princess." Daddy said.

"Be careful Amrita," Liam said. Amrita places a kiss on his lips.

"I will," Amrita said.

We headed out to save Bella.

Hang on Bella, we're coming...

Amazing, I'm sad that the next chapter will be the last chapter. I know it's a short book but I didn't was to make it long and this is a Halloween story so I want to finish before Halloween.