The Return Of The Master

(Deeply under the earth, The Master is in charge of the alliance). The Master shouted at the alliance " this is the day The Doctor will be defeated" the alliance say " all hail The Master".

Meanwhile The Doctors and the companions landed the TARDIS in a graveyard. The Forth Doctor told "everyone I've been here before" The Thirteenth Doctor say "we are in Cefn Coed cemetery in Merthyr Tydfil".

All of a sudden there was a massive explosion The Doctors saw something in the sky it was a The Master and madly say "I'm in charge of the alliance " The Ninth Doctor shouted " get in the TARDIS" and they all run back into the TARDIS as fast as they can. When The Doctors and the companions went in the TARDIS they saw two Dalek. The Twelfth explained to everyone and tell them they on our side and he mentioned " this is Rusty the Dalek and this is Oswin Oswald.

Meanwhile The Master told the alliance "plan to defeat The Doctor will happen tomorrow" And The Master can't wait to defeat the Doctor but The Master is unaware the Cyberman is the brigadier. The third Doctor knew that the Cyberman is the brigadier but the Master found out the real form and so the brigadier tried to escape from the lair.

Brigadier POV

I am scared to run anymore and I wish the doctor can save me.

Third Doctor POV

I'm the only one who can save the brigadier now.

So the third teleported down to The Master lair.

Meanwhile the thirteenth Doctor and River went in a private room and River kissed the thirdteenth Doctor and River whispered to him "I love you".

My next chapter will be coming soon, so I hope you enjoy the first two chapter.