Missy Part 2

Previously Missy told the Master that she loved him.

After Missy finishing kissing the Master, they went back thinking how to defeat the Doctor.

Missy POV

I found the perfect way to defeat the Doctor, just kidnap his wife it bound to work hahaha.

The Master POV

Yes my beloved Missy its got to work its brilliant idea ever we can lure the Doctor here instead hahaha.

Meanwhile on the TARDIS, the Doctor drop everyone off at their house and then Master appeared and shouted "hello Doctor" and he grabbed River and took her back to the lair, the Doctor went back to the TARDIS and whispered to himself "I will find you Master and I will make him regret taking River.

The TARDIS have found River was so happy and angry at the same time. The TARDIS landed by the Master lair and the Doctor put on the invisibly mode and he went in the lair with full of rage.

The Master sense the Doctor is near and then he come face to face with the Doctor and the Master mentioned "I see you come here for your wife hahaha" the Doctor shouted "WHERE IS SHE MASTER and then Missy came in with River and told the Master "I don't want to be with you anymore" the Master held up a gun and aim it at Missy then River pushed Missy of the way  and River got shot instead of Missy.

Missy, the Doctor and the dead River just then Missy had an idea, Missy regenerate close up to River there was only River in front of the Doctor but River looked exactly like Missy and she can now regenerate but then someone crashed at the TARDIS and he show himself and said "I am Nick Fury the head of S.H.I.E.L.D and I need your help Doctor.

To be continued

Gemma copehart as Missy/River

Myself as the Master/the Doctor

I know I added Nick Fury but it is going some of the avengers in it and its will be best chapter so far, keep reading the book for the best chapter in here xxx.

Like

Comment

Follow