The Robot Master

(Now the Master got a robot body it means he is more powerful than ever.)

The robot Master told himself "this time I am more powerful than ever hahaha".

Meanwhile on the TARDIS the Doctor is disappointed that the Master is still alive. The Doctor told everyone "we have to defeat the Master once and for all.

Deeply in the earth by its core the Master is planning to put darkness inside the earth core. The TARDIS tried tracking the Master but its didn't work they search for the Master everywhere but they can't find him.

Sarah Jane mentioned "what if the Master is under the earth" and the Doctor said "Sarah Jane you might be right".

So they all went under the earth and found the Master they manage to stop the Master filling the earth core with darkness.

The Master POV

You think you can stop me no-one can stop me this time Doctor hahaha.

The Doctor POV

This time we will defeat you for good Master.

The Master told them "you can guess what my plan this time Doctor" the Doctor replied "you planning to put darkness inside the earth core" and the Master replied "yes Doctor hahaha".

But the Master have escape and the Doctor and his companions look inside the earth and its almost full of darkness meaning everything will die the Doctor said "this Is what the Master wants everything to die.

Meanwhile the Master is at the statue of liberty and using the darkness to make it come alive "it's alive" the Master shouted. It walk across to new York and started to destroy everything in its path. The Doctor found the Master but he got a girlfriend name Gemma Copehart the Master told them that Gemma is now Missy the latest timelord who is smarter, fitter and prettier than the Doctor the Master told the Doctor "the time to defeat you is nigh hahahaha" and the Doctor replied "we see Master".

Hope you enjoying the book so far it's will get better xxx

Like

Comment

Follow