Filler

"Do we have to go?" Max asked as he was dragged to the mall by Marin, Lum and Nagatoro. Max tried keeping his feet locked in the ground, but it was no use since all three girls were dragging him.

"Yes!" Marin said to her boyfriend.

"Darling, I've never been to a mall before. I want my first experience to be with you!" Lum said as she floated above Max and held him by his shoulders.

"You asked us what we wanted to do for our date, this is it." Nagatoro said as she pinched Max on the cheek. The three dragged him to the mall. Max's other girlfriends, Lilith, Uzaki, Komi, and Yor walked behind him.

"Do they often do this?" Yor asked Uzaki.

"Yah. They do. Max never says anything about it though. He's just to shy and nervous to stand up for himself." Uzaki said as she felt bad for Max. Yor looked ahead as Max was being dragged along. She walked to the group and separated them from Max. She picked him up and carried him bridal style.

"Give him his space and stop dragging him. And we're gonna go to shops Max wants to go to as well." Yor said as the other girls pouted at her and Max. Soon they arrived at the mall. The lobby was filled with various shops.

There was Hollister, Abercrombie & Fitch, H&M, GameStop, Go! Calendars, Toys, and Games, Hot Topic, Discovery Channel Store, FYE, Media Play, American Eagle, Bath and Body Works, and many more.

"So where to?" Max asked. The girls started shouting out various places. Komi didn't say anything. She just tugged Max's hand and pointed towards a book store.

"Ok then. Let's go." Max said as they all went to the bookstore. The store was called Books-A-Million. It was a rather large store with various types of books. Nagatoro and Uzaki really weren't interested in finding anything to read. Maria got some manga to read. Yor got a cookbook.

Lum was excited to see all the other shops. She dragged Max by the arm, with Yor following behind to make sure Lum didn't pull one of Max's muscles.

Lum took Max over to a Bath & Body Works. She gasped in amazement at the various soaps and shampoos, there. Max ended up getting her some green apple shampoo and a cherry orange scented bar of soap.

Then the girls decided they wanted to have a little fun with Max. They then took him to one place a pervert in anime would die to go to. A woman's undergarment store.

Max was sitting in a bright pink chair as he looked around the room nervously.

"Max? How would this look on me?" Yor asked Max as she held a black, lingerie, bra to her chest. Max blushed as he imagined her in it.

"G-Great, Yor." Max said nervously. Komi tapped Max on the shoulder. Max looked as she held up a bright pink bra and panties. Max's face flustered as he looked at them.

"Y-yes I think it would make you look good." Max said to her.

"Ohhh Maxie! How about this!" Uzaki said as she showed Max a small blue bikini that would only cover her nipples when she wore it. Max gulped and nodded his head without hesitation.

Marin smirked as she picked out two outfits and walked to Max.

"Maxie? Which one do you wanna see me wear? The bunny suit? Or the nurses outfit?" Marin asked as she showed Max the two skimpy outfits.

"First off, why is this store selling that? Two, that's hard to tell." Max said as Marin smirked at something.

"How about I try them both on and I'll let you decide?" Marin asked him. Max thought for a few seconds and nodded his head gently. Marin went to change.

"Oh Maxie~. Look at what we found~." Nagatoro's teasing voice filled Max's ears as Nagatoro and Lilith approached him and showed him some lacy, black, panties. Max blushed brightly and looked at them.

"Your thinking of something perverted, aren't you~?" Nagatoro asked him teasingly.

"I'm trying not too." Max said in embarrassment and looked away. Nagatoro giggled and smiled. She kissed Max on the cheek gently and hugged him.

"Darling? What's this?" Lum asked as she showed Max was rather skimpy outfit. Max looked as Lum showed him the outfit. Max could best describe it as "One of those outfits you'd see a dancing girl wear." Max let out a little smile as he looked at it. Lum noticed his smile.

"Do you like it?" She asked him a little excited.

"Yes I do." Max said to her.