《 stealer 》

I've been in love with her for almost three years, starting from our last year of high school until the present time, but despite that time, I still had no idea how it came to be. I don't know why my heart chose her. It just did.

She was so different from my ideal type, but I still loved her. I found it strange how we were complete opposites yet we still got along so well. They said it was fate, and I agreed with them. I knew it sounded stupid, for a guy to believe in destiny, but it wasn't like there was any other reason for me to love her.

But one problem hit the both of us once we graduated.

She left. She left to go back to New Jersey without giving me any sort of warning. And so I waited for her. I trusted that she would come back. I told myself I'd wait for two years. If she didn't come back within that time, I should just forget about her.

It's been a year and six months, and she still hasn't come back. Honestly, I'm already thinking if I should just let go now and live my life without her. I tried to let go, but I couldn't.

She was Baek Yerin, the girl who stole my heart.

Signed, Kim Yugyeom

________________________________________________________________

Hallo! ~ ^^ How is this first part?? ~ I hope you enjoy this!!