《 chapter two : kim yugyeom 》

Long story short, Youngjae hyung lectured me on letting BamBam get drunk the moment we dropped him on his bed. It wasn't like he was a light sleeper, we could even have a shouting match in his room if we wanted to.

"Come on. Let's get you home," he sighed, grabbing his keys from where he left it on the table.

But despite his lectures, he's still extremely caring for me and BamBam, about seventy five percent for BamBam and twenty five for me.

He drove me home and pulled out of the driveway without a single word. I didn't mind that. I knew well that if I woke up Youngjae hyung in the middle of the night, he'd be cussing me out and or not speaking to me at all. I just crashed on my bed and immediately fell asleep.

The next day, at half past eleven in the morning, I dialed BamBam's number, positive that he was already awake. But yet again, I was mistaken.

"Good morning to you, too," I muttered as he cursed me loudly over the phone.

What is it with people cursing me? I didn't do anything!

"How's your head?"
"Hurts like hell."

I was about to say that he deserved it when I stopped myself, guessing that he'd hit me then next time he saw me if I did. I stayed quiet and he just hung up on me.

Yeah, he definitely deserved that headache.

I stayed inside my house the whole day, blasting loud music through the speakers I connected to my phone and doing freestyle dances at random intervals. It's honestly been a while since I really did freestyle but the songs were really good so you would understand why...

At around three in the afternoon, someone rang the doorbell to my house and when I opened it, I just stood there.

"What, you're not letting us in?" Jackson hyung asked, pretending to be hurt and pouting. I quickly opened the door wider and all of them filed inside my house.

I shut the door and went to join them, where they had already taken their positions in the living room. Jackson hyung was lying on the couch, where Youngjae hyung was trying to push him off so he could sit. Mark hyung, Jinyoung hyung and Jaebum hyung had just sat down on the floor, and didn't bother with the couch anymore.

"Where's BamBam?"
"Here!" a voice shouted from the kitchen.
"How... How'd you guys...."

BamBam was so unfair.

He walked out of the kitchen, taking a bite of the sausage he was holding. I made a face at him and sat down on the couch, ignoring Jackson hyung's legs.

"Ow!"

He practically kicked me off the couch to sit up straight. I rolled my eyes and just sat on the edge, far away from Jackson hyung.

"Why are you guys here, anyway?"
"We're visiting you." Mark hyung said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.
"For which reason?"

They all looked at each other, shooting each other stares and mouthing to each other. I tried to guess what they were saying but I really couldn't understand.

I cleared my throat.

"Uh... As you can see..." Jinyoung hyung trailed off, sending a pleading look in Jaebum hyung's direction to help him continue.
"It's about Yerin,"

I bit my lip.

"What about her?" I asked, trying to keep myself from stuttering.
"She's coming back," he finished after a long silence.

Everyone didn't speak, as if they were watching me and was scared of what I would do. I laughed nervously, running a hand through my hair, before raising my eyebrows at them.

"What's that got to do with me?"
"Well, you love her, don't you?"

How does BamBam even know about this?

"We told him," Youngjae hyung said quickly, as if he could read my mind.
"But so what if she's coming back?"
"Will you be alright?" Jackson hyung asked.
"Of course I will," I nodded.

But looking at how they were acting, I don't think they believed me, and I don't think I believed myself either. I mean, it was Baek Yerin. It was my first love.

~*~

BamBam didn't dare mention her at school. He also decided that if he did manage to bring up the topic somehow, I'd act like I couldn't hear until he switched the subject.

"Oh, hey, Seungyeon," he raised a hand in greeting, a smile on his face, as he motioned for her to come to them. He put hid arm around her shoulder as she lowered her head. I noticed a blush on her cheeks.

We have yet another girl who has fallen for the Thai boy.

"What is it about?" he asked her. "Do you have any problems? Anything you want to talk about?"
"Umm.... Would you mind going out with me sometime?"

To my surprise, BamBam looked genuinely shocked at that. I wasn't, though. Girls always asked him out, but he'd never say yes, and I'm pretty sure he was going to reject her, too.

"Maybe next time, Seungyeon. Just not now," he smiled apologetically at her. She nodded, like she expected it. She walked with us and as she talked with BamBam, she acted like she just didn't ask him to go out with her. While I just followed them, keeping quiet like usual.

When she left the both of us, he turned to me.

"You were so quiet,"
"I'm not good with girls,"
"Yeah right,"

He never believes anything I say. It's sad, really...

"Why'd you reject her, though?"
"Seungyeon's really nice, but she's not my type,"

And I've got no idea what his type is... It changes every time I ask him.

"What exactly is your type?"
"I don't know,"

He's unbelievable, I swear.

"Kim Yugyeom!"

Someone shouted my name. I looked up from my phone after sending the text message and looked back behind me.

"Who is it, Gyeom?" BamBam tapped my arm. "Who is she?"

I didn't answer him and just stared at her. I don't understand how I couldn't have seen her, as she had walked past me just a moment ago, but then again, I was too busy typing to even notice. I didn't realize it would be so soon...

"Yerin-ah,"

________________________________________________________________________

How is this?? :) Any comments?? (The next chapter will be in Yerin's POV already ^^)