The light

Chapter 1

————————————————————————

???'s POV:

I scoffed as I threw the cards on the hardwood floor.

"Not fair!" I said to the white haired boy sitting on the other side of me. "Well, you chose the game, I'm just very good at it!" He said.

"Well you probably cheated! No one can beat me at uno!" I said and crossed my arms. "Come on Adam, it's just a game!"

Adam's POV:

"It's not just a game Jonah! It's uno!" I told him. "Well you just gotta get better on it instead of blaming me" he told me while he stood up.

I stood up.

...

A laugh broke lose. We both laughed til our stomachs hurt.

"Haha, okay, you're right, I suck at uno" I told him. "Yeah, well I'm going to visit my old friends now, cya Adam!" Jonah said walking out the house.

I wave him goodbye and sit on the couch.

After I died in the house I came here, 'heaven' you could say. Me and Jonah live together in this house, it's a pretty nice neighborhood.

We've been here for at least 4 years, me and Jonah sometimes visit Cesar and Mark, those two are married and adopted a lot of puppies as children, I guess I could say they are parents now.

I was in middle of my thoughts until I saw a weird light in the room. Curiosity got the best of me and I walked up to it. I examined it and indeed, it looked like a portal.

'Why would a portal be in my living room? I didn't summon it to visit Cesar and Mark' i thought.

I slowly stepped in it and suddenly I'm in a car, I'm driving it and I could hear Jonah in the back talking. Also everything didn't look dead, it looked..colorful!

From shock i stopped the car as quick as I could and looked at Jonah who was laying on the back seats.

"What? Why did you stop?" He asked me. I looked around a bit more until I turned back. Memories rushed through my mind. "N-nothing, just thought I saw something and made sure you're safe" I told him.

"Okay?" He said confused and went back to talking. I started the car and started driving. I HAVE to change what happens next. I NEED TO.

————————————————————————

End of chapter 1