2/??? Endings

Ending 2

Trust Your Gut

———————————————————————

I walk in the portal once again and this time I'm near the basement door, my hand on the handle.

I quickly pull my hand off from the handle hearing the cats meowing getting louder and louder as I back away from the door.

I look outside to see Jonah still waiting for me. This is thankfully the part where we didn't start arguing yet.

"Meow..meow...Adam.."

The glide suddenly said my name. It felt..familiar. I started to put my hand on the handle again..slowly twisting.."Adam?"

I stop myself and looked at my radio. "Adam?"

It was Jonah. Thank god he saved my ass. "Yeah?" I told him.

"I don't have a good feeling about this place" he said. "Me neither..I'll come out and we'll go to a motel to stay at, does that sound good?" I requested.

He was on with the idea and soon I sped walked out the house trying to ignore the intense meowing from the basement.

I made it out and sat in the car. "Let's get going" Jonah said with a smile. "Yeah" I smile.

Like before, I get pulled into a light and end up back in the clouds. I turn around seeing yet another portal.

"Guess there's way more ways to stop death" I said with a slight smile thinking about all the possibilities of us all surviving.

———————————————————————

End of ending 2