chapter 19

Here is the next part  ..

Ashwini was  very very happy that virat was coming home after so many days ..

Sai was equally excited ... Though she did not show but she was really excited and under that excitement, she dressed up herself beautifully ....

She was looking at herself through the mirror .. the glow on her face had increased many fold times ... That smile on her face was the prettiest 💕 .
Some strange feeling in her heart was making her feel shy .

These beautiful feelings were surpasing the anger that she had for virat ..... All that anger had now resolved as he has evidently suffered by staying away from his child and family for such a long time ... Now she wanted to relieve him of all the guilt that he was carrying ..

She caressed her baby bump ( assume her to be nearly 6 or7 months pregnant ) and looked at herself from top to bottom to front and behind , making sure that she does not miss anything that add to her beauty ..she ought to look gorgeous for her husband 💕

She was in her room ...
She was getting vinayak ready .....

S - aap tu vinu bhi achhe se ready hoga .. .. vinu ke baba aa rhe hai na ...
She said in a playful tone .....

S - aaj hum baba se mil kar saari dooriya mitayenge ... Haan thoda sa pareshaan krenge baba ko lekin phir ek dum se surprise denge .. theek hai ??

She said and vinu equally responded with his chirpy acts ...

And just then the door bell is heard ...

S - virat 💕
She murmered as she heard the door bell ..she had really missed him a lot all these days and was realising this now when her anger had totally vanished .....

Her heart beat seemed to increased ....

She took vinu and went downstairs all excited .....

Ashwini , who was equally excited , opened the gate.....and her eyes got filled with  tears ...
A wide smile and tears in eyes ...

Ash - godu ...
She let a sigh as her eyes felt calmed after seeing her son ....

Here sai was getting restless to see virat ... ashwini was blocking her view ....

He bent down to seek her  blessings ......

Ashwini stopped him mid way and at once pulled him in a tight hug .....

It was then , sai got to see him ...

She felt relieved and light seeing him , tears made way through her eyes .....

He has not  see her yet .....

Ashwini was sobbing in his arms ..

V - aai ..
He tried to relax her ..
Shhhh ... kaise ho aap ?

Ash - kaisi houngi apne godu ke bina ..

They were still in hug ... ashwini was not ready to leave her son ...

TO BE CONTINUED  !!

I HAD PUBLISHED THIS PART YESTERDAY ONLY BUT IT DID NOT GET UPDATED BECAUSE OF SOME EMAIL VERIFICATION ISSUE OF MY ACCOUNT ..
AND THEN I GOT BUSY AND DIDN'T GET TIME TO CHECK WATTPAD ..
JUST SAW YOUR MESSAGES ..
I M SORRY ..YOU ALL HAD TO WAIT ...
I HOPE THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH IT ..

AKULMahawar4 , you had given a beautiful idea for this story but i want to quickly finish this one and don't want to waste the wonderful idea that you gave in this story.... i ll very soon start a separate os on your suggested plot  and it will be like an another version of separation track ! Hope you dont mind !