Chapter 24

Sai greeted dig sir  ...

They talked for a while  ....

Dig - virat,  itna pyaar pariwar hai tumhara ..
Tumhara bacha , sai sabki zimmedari hai tum par ..pls apna decision reconsider kro ..... tumhaare pass abhi bhi waqt hai ....

V - main faisla le chuka hoon sir ..... aur ab woh faisla nhi bdlega ....

.
.
Sai happened to hear their conversation  ...

She could not resist herself from asking DiG , what virat was talking about !

Dig informed that the mission which virat has taken is extremely dangerous ... DIG PERSONALLY adviced and suggested him to not to agree for this ..... He is not even needed on this mission .. highly trained professionals explicitly for this mission.  have already  been appointed ..
But he is adamant to go ..

Sai was totally heartbroken at this .....

Dig left ....
Sai was not understanding what to do ...

They might fight , they might argue but can't let each other into dangers .....

She was in the garden area with vinayak .....

S - inka na har baar ka aisa hi hai ... Kisi ke baare mein nhi sochte ..arey mujhse gussa hai , naraaz hai , toh theek hai na .. mujhse baat kro ..aisa apni jaan khtre mein daalne ka kya mtlb hua ... Kabhi transfer , kabhi mission ..smjhte pta nhi kya hai yeh khud ko ..

She was complaining to vinayak .....

S - aap btao .. kya kroon main ab .... ?
She was asking vinayak , who was in return just giggling ...

S - aai se baat kroon ??
Nhi nhi ... Woh bout pareshan ho jayengi ....

Vinayak was playing on his own. Nd sai was walking up and down ...

S - kya karoon ... Kuchh smjh nhi aa rha ...

She was engrossed in her own thoughts ...and does not realise when virat came and stood in front of him ..

She slightly collided with him and because of sudden shock she  was about to fall back , but he held her ... 
They were very very close .... nose almost touching !

And suddenly with vinu s shreik , they both came out of the trance ..

S - sorry...
She said and looked away .....

V  - main ..thodi der ke liye vinayak ko lene aaya tha ...
He said awkwardly ..

S  - hmm ..

She moved a little aside giving him way to vinayak ...

He went closer , held vinayak ... kissed him and started palying with him , twirling him ..

Sai stood there and adored both of them .....

She could not stop her tears , as all that happened between them sas becominb fresh ... and on top of that the thought of this  mission was also driving her mad ...

She went inside ..

Ash - sai ..beta kaha thi tum ?

S - baahar ..vinyak ke saath ..

Ash - toh vinyaka kaha hai ?

S - woh .. virat ke paas ... khel rha hai ..

Ash - acha..kya baat hai ?? Tum pareshaan lg rhi ho ! Tabiyat theek nhi hai ?

S - nhi aai ..main theek hoon .,bas aise hi thoda  ..

She said and went from there ...

After sometime,  vinyak got hungry so started crying ..