Chapter 15

Sai has her appointment today ....

Today she will get to see her baby and hear it's heart beat for the first time .....

Sai was still sleeping ...

As per the schedule , they reached hospital ...

They were in the waiting area ....

Virat was anxious ..... But sai was somewhat unaware of what was about to happen .....

They were finally called in ..

Doctor first did their regular check up ...

Sai s health showed a positive change ..
Her health terms were getting better !

Next , they moved to the cabin where sonography was to be held .....

V - sai ..yaha lait jao !

He said showing her the bed ... 

He helped her lay  .....

In a few minutes , doctor started with her sonography .....

Virat was standing beside sai ...

Virat ( in mind ) yeh sab cheezein , yeh pal main enjoy krna chahta tha tumhare saath ... Lekin shayd meri kismat mein yeh khushiya hai hi  nhi ya phir shaayad meri gltio ki wajaah se meri kismat ne mujhse yeh khushiya chheen li hai .....

He let the tears flow ....

Doctor showed him their baby  on the screen ...

Sai did not respond to this ...

But as soon as she heard the heart beat , the world seemed to have stopped for her .....

Her heart melted and her eyes softened with tears .....

Virat and doctors could see this change in her .....

Her hand automatically moved to her belly ....

And the next moment , virat could see her lips moving ....

He leaned over her a bit only to hear her murmering
" M..e..ra ....ba...c..cha...."

Tears made their way through his eyes as he finally heard some words from her mouth after good 3 months ....

This first sonography proved really magical for both of them especially virat .....

.
.
.

Sai was very happy .....  Her happiness had no bounds ..... She was very excited and virat was feeling satisfied  seeing her well and happy ...

After this , appointment they visited her psychiatrist ....

Virat gave her the account of all that happened in the hospital ...

All the excitement and happiness was fresh in sai s mind .... And doctor thought to utilise this opportunity in pushing sai towards committing everything ..

Because she murmered those words that means a little push can make her let everything in her heart out ....

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
They both reached back ...

As soon as they enter , ashwini and while family got a big surprise .....

The moment they enter , sai called out ashwini ..

S - aai .....

Ashwini was surprised .. after so so long sai took her name ....called her ....

She got very very emotional .....

All gathered around sai ...

All were very happy that she finally recovered .....

Shivani gave her vinayak ..

She hugged him , kissed him .... Played with him ..all were happy to see them bond with each other ..

Virat came forward to be a part of this little  family , he came forward to join sai and vinayak only to be stopped by sai  ..... 🤚

Virat and entire family was shocked !

To be continued !

Why did she stop virat ?? What is sai upto ! ??

Precap - sai s  out burst in psychiatric session ... Shocker for virat ....