part 3: the dragon resurrected

Intro:

Kiryu was a legend in kamurocho, fighting the corrupted, protecting the innocent, helping folks with problems, but one tragic day kiryu had died by saving a kid from a ongoing truck, but today he was back from the dead, disguised a homeless like punk, looking for his friends.
As he was walking around he heard people talking about rumors, more specifically about him. Saying that his body had mysteriously disappeared from a mortuary.
He'd never thought he would go through this moment, being a dead man walking on the streets of Kamurocho, heart still beating like a drum.
Just then, Kiryu noticed some thugs mugging someone.
Kiryu then walked over to stop the problem.
Oi, i would stop that if i were you, kiryu said.
The hell did you say? We're not afraid of you, a thug said.
Kiryu grabbed his mask and pulled it down revealing his face.
The thug soon was surprised to see him standing.
Your- the thug said until Kiryu cut him off quickly.
Don't say my name, or you'll regret it, kiryu said.
Okay okay, a thug said as he and his friend fled.
The man was surprised to see Kiryu's face.
Kiryu looked at him to see the man zip his mouth.
He soon walked away and continued walking.
But across town megumin was walking around the town sacred to the amount of people stared at her.
As megumin was walking she bumped into someone.
Whoa, hey, you lost kid? The person said.
I'm very sorry, megumin said in fear.
It's alright, we won't hurt you, another person said.
Megumin then looked up to see a man wearing a Maroon suit with a mop hairstyle.
Megumin stepped back to see more people behind him, containing two girls and four men.
Megumin held her staff.
Hey easy kid, no need to be hostile, the man wearing the green hoodie said.
Behold my power! By my efflux of deep crimson, topple this white world! Darkness blacker than black and darker than dark, I beseech thee, combined with my deep crimson, megumin chanted.
EXPLOSION! Megumin shouted.
But just then nothing happened.
Uhm, is something supposed to happen? The man wearing a black raincoat said in confusion.
Huh? What happened to my magic? Megumin said.
You alright kid, you might be letting you cosplay thing out too much, says the woman wearing a white blazer.
But, but I remember having power, why can't I do it? Megumin said.
Ichiban, let's take her with us to where we're going, The man wearing a black leather jacket said.
Yeah, we should, come on kid, we'll find your parents, Ichiban said.
Meanwhile aqua was at park avenue looking around.
Where am I, aqua said.
Just then someone takes a picture under her skirt.
Hey! Aqua shouted.
Ohohoh, look we got a good one, the pervert said looking at his phone.
Delete that photo at once, aqua said.
Or what? This is gold, the pervert said.
Just then a strong man wearing an olive green jacket grabs the pervert's right hand that contains his phone.
Or I break your arm, the man said as he was squeezing the pervert's wrist.
Okay! Okay! I'll delete it, the pervert said.
He soon did as he was told and deleted the photo.
Just then a man wearing a snake jacket and eyepatch stepped in front of the pervert.
Do it again, we won't hesitate to hunt you down, the one eyed man said.
The man stumbles away and runs away from the two.
Kid, what do you think you're doing here? You shouldn't be here, the strong man said.
Yeah, to hell the fact you're wearing a costume, in a town where perverts are commonly in, the one eyed said.
It's not a costume, I'm Aqua the god of water, aqua said.
God of water? The strong man said in confusion.
What type of shit are kids doing these days? The one eyed man said also confused.
This shattered her spirit, not being praised in a world where she wasn't known.
Come on bro, we got shit to do, the one eyed man said.
Let's get her back to her parents, the strong man said.
What? She's crazier than me, let alone the fact she's using a god name we don't know, the one eyed man said.
The strong man then stared at the other intensely.
Fine, we'll get her home, the one eyed man said.
Across another part of kamurocho darkness was being harassed by thugs.
Come on missy, we just wanna see what's under that armor, a thug said.
No, I will not let you do that! Darkness shouted.
What's wrong girly, not in the mood? Another thug said.
Alright break it up, before things get messy, someone said.
They looked to an alley to see two men in an alley, one wearing leather and the other wearing an orange, yellow and black floral silk shirt.
Shit, it's yagami and kaito! A thug said.
That's right, now how about you step away from the girl you guys, yagami said.
Damn it, I'll get you someday, a thug said as they all fled.
Ugh, I was hoping to teach them a lesson, kaito said.
What the? Yagami said.
Kaito looked to see darkness standing wearing armor.
What the hell? What are you wearing? Kaito said.
It looks like she's wearing medieval armor, but it also looks like it's part dress, yagami said.
Darkness just stood there embarrassed.
Hey, don't be so scared, we couldn't let them hurt you, kaito said.
What's your name? Yagami asked.
My name is darkness, she responded.
Darkness? That's a weird name, kaito said.
Darkness, mind if we take you somewhere safe, yagami said.
Across town again, kazuma was walking around seeing kamurocho for the first time, it was very amazing for a shut-in to see.
Just then he noticed a fight going on between a man wearing a maroon suit and some people.
The suit man then just grabbed a cast sign from close by and slammed over a man's head to where he threw him.
Kazuma was surprised to see how good this guy was.
He soon watched more as he ran towards a person and jumped off him to kick two people.
It was just him and a guy wearing black.