I

Autumn began to be present, the afternoons lasted longer, Dorian walked feeling the cold breeze that accompanied the sunny afternoon, the young man stopped in front of a cosy looking house, as if it were the first time, nerves took hold of him, he approached and knocked on the door.

—I'm coming —announced a female voice with a sweet tone

Luan left her house meeting Dorian, a smile was drawn on her face when she saw the look of the brown-haired boy, the young woman denied amused by moving her head nervously and arranging her glasses.

The young man was lost in every feature of the girl, he lost in the contrast that the sun made with his hair, in that orange dress that he wore according to autumn, from the depths of his heart, he was lost. His mind went blank, like when you witness something incredible similar to a comet shower, where the only thing left is to witness what is before your eyes and see it as the most beautiful event that can exist, and for Dorian, Luan was that comet he wanted to see every day.

Dorian went blank, he dedicated a smile to Luan causing her to let out a nervous laugh, action that infected the boy, both laughed for a few moments, their looks told each other everything, neither was able to speak, both were frozen in a moment where it was no one else, they became two people who longed for the closeness of the other, After all, they became the perfect time where they wanted to be.

Luan greeted without uttering any word, Dorian responded to the greeting, not ceasing to admire her, in his heart a happiness exploded that made him full, time could pass as well as every moment lived, but they were still a representation of their first meeting, their looks betrayed complicity, while nerves were part of the couple. Luan took a clumsy step by placing a kiss on Dorian's cheek, he reciprocated the greeting, the young woman smiled exposing a twinkle in her eye.

—Let's go —Luan said and, without removing the smile from his face, took Dorian's hand; A small current manifested itself in both, it was true, time was part of a theory that did not apply in their lives, not when they relived complicity accompanied by clumsiness and nervousness.

The sun was beginning to announce their rise, both headed for their appointment, a small evening picnic.

—What's there for? —Dorian asked when he saw the basket the girl was carrying.

—It's a surprise —she replied, smiling.

—Will you let me take her? —The boy offered.

—No, knowing yourself you are capable of sabotaging the surprise —she said.

There was nothing, except a comfortable silence in the middle of both, Luan directed his gaze to his hand intertwined with Dorian's, «Is this real? » the girl wondered, something in her generated an emotion, she looked at Dorian tenderly, her cheeks exposed the shame of having been the one who took the first step, She quickly focused her gaze on the façade of the houses, everything was new to her, but she loved the way she could complement Dorian.

For his part Dorian saw the beauty of the landscape, the day was about to end, they were a few minutes away from watching the sunset and enjoying each other's company, the boy felt Luan's gaze, he turned tenderly, despite not seeing her gaze completely, he could distinguish that a certain sorrow was reflected in her, «No doubt she was lost in thought», she thought with a smile, in her heart happiness did not have enough space, every part of her system was submerged in complete calm and peace.

Both felt full of each other, they lacked nothing.

Upon arriving at their destination they arranged things, a small lilac blanket was the base, on it Luan left the basket he was carrying and began to arrange some of the small snacks, while Dorian put two small lanterns to illuminate the place a little.

Luan focused his gaze on the boy, making Dorian understand that it was time to see his surprise, carefully took out a container that was responsible for protecting what the girl had prepared hours ago.

—A strawberry cake! —expressed or with emotion and moved.

—And I ran the risk of it getting burned —Luan admitted nervously or, it wasn't the first time she had prepared something special for him, but her chaos in the kitchen made her doubt the culinary skills she possessed.

Dorian said nothing, he just appreciated his surprise and gave him a bite or delight what that girl so special to him had prepared.

—It was great, you should put a bakery.

—You say that, so I don't feel so bad —Luan replies.

—No, seriously, it was very good.

—I'll pretend I believed you, better tell me, Excited about college?"

—No, I'm scared, it's something different, it's something I'm not used to, it's getting away from everyone, it's getting away from you, I don't want that —Luan stopped seeing Dorian, regret came to her when she touched on the subject, it was something she didn't feel ready for, she didn't want to talk about it —. I know it's a topic you didn't want to touch, but I want us to talk about it. I've seen the courtships from a distance, most of it doesn't work, Lu, I don't want that to happen to us.

—I really didn't want to think about it, I know it's necessary and aaaah, I've been evading it for weeks, Dori, I don't want to lose you either.

—That's why it's important that we talk about it, to prevent the same thing from happening to us as to other couples.

—Will we make it work? —Luan asks with uncertainty—, I can't imagine what it would be like to lose you, I don't want to imagine it, that's why I'm so scared to talk about this.

—It scares me too, but it's not an option to let something so special end because of the distance.

—Yes, the distance will not be able to with us —said Luan, hugging Dorian.

—We will have video calls and we will count our days.

—Of course.

«It will work», theyboth thought hopefully.