Chapter 4

*Jo's P.O.V.*

"Okay, I'll be down there in a minute. Got to go grab some stuff." I say as going into my room.

I grab my purse that is on the patio that I have. I look down to see some guys about to get ready to go to the beach or something. And right when they were about to drive off I see a familiar face.

HOLY CAMOLE! THAT IS FUCKING DALLAS SMITH'S HOUSE!

Dallas Smith is this sexy... Very sexy 19 year old guy, or should I say teen model. My stomach turns every time I see a new picture of him, but sometimes it's because I'm hungry for him, or food. Maybe both?

Now we are neighbours! This is life goals. But I'm the one who is living these goals! HOLY CRAP BALLS! IM FREAKING OUT!

"JO! ARE YOU READY TO GO!?!?" Lola yells.

"YEAH I'M COMING!" I tell back.

I ran down stairs to see all of the girls on the couch waiting for me.

"Guys! You will never believe what just happened." I stand in front of the three of them.

"What?" Rylan says.

"Well when I was going to get my purse out of my room which was on the patio. So I go on the patio and I hear some guys talking. Of course my curiosity got the best of me so I was looking at them. Seeing who our neighbours are. Well I saw Dallas Smith!"

"Nuh uh!" Lola says. "Were the King boys there?"

The King boys are Carson King and Drew King. Friends with Dallas. Drew is 18 and Carson is 17. Supposably Rylan "knew" them or "met" them at Church Camp, and "hung out" all Summer when they were younger or something.

"Well who cares about that anyways. We will look at them tonight. For now we need to go get some food." Rylan changes the subject.

"Oh you wanna hurry up because you don't wanna talk about them." Ella puts her hands on her hips.

"Shut. Up." Rylan says and walks out.

"Meow!" Lola mocks Rylan.

----

"What! Why?" Lola looks at the place we are at. Which is Subway.

"What?" Rylan gives her confused glare.

"THIS ISNT CHIPOTLE!"

"Chipotle is on the other side of town. I'm not going to drive THAT far..."

"Fine whatever." Lola crosses her arms. "It's not that far." She mumbles. Man what a baby.

"What?" Rylan gives her a look.

"Nothing..."

We all hop out of the car. Yes hop. Like a bunny rabbit. We freaked lots of people out, BUT WHO CARES! Once we get in there I see the most sexiest man alive... No not Channing Tatum. Yes Dallas Smith. So that's where he went to.

I wonder how my name would sound with his last name? Joanne Smith, Jo Smith, Mrs. Smith, Mr. and Mrs. Smith, Mrs. Joanne and Mr. Dallas Smith...Yep sounds good to me.

He was sitting with a couple of guys and two girls. Of course... Kind of figured that was coming. Two of his friends were still ordering. They weren't bad looking, but you know who cares.

"Ella!" We all hear a guy call out to Ella. It was that guy she met on the plane. He ran up to her and gave her small hug. How long did they even talk? She only met him once! And now they are hugging? What the hell is going on?

"Hey..." She smiled shyly.

"Well who is this..." I walk up to him and hold out my hand to shake it. "I'm Jo. And you are?" I'm still waiting to shake his hand.