Chapter 8

*Carsons P.O.V.*

Rylan and I had the best day together. I had made the right move to kiss her. I thought it was a really bad idea to do that but she didn't seem to care.

As I walked into my house I heard laughing from different people every time. Once I set my bag down someone walks down the stairs. Dallas and Jo.

"Sup chump." Jo nudges me.

"Sup." I walk to the kitchen and grab a red Gatorade.

"I thought you didn't get off work until 8:30?" Dallas ask.

"Well it's a long story. I'll tell you later."

I hear my phone go off. I look at it to see that it's a text message from Rylan.
R: Hey I'm guessing everyone is at your house?

Me: Yeah

R: Wanna come over here then?

Me: Sure be there in a second

R: K😊

I put my phone away. "Hey guys I'm leaving. Be back whenever." I walk out the door. I get up to the doorstep and knock on the door. She opens the door with a big smile.

"Hey."

"Hey." I smile back at her. She leads me inside. Then she plops on the couch and so do I. She leans her head on my shoulder. I hold her hand in mine.

I heard foot steps coming from upstairs. Rylan jumps up. I put her behind me and walk up stairs. It was coming from I think Ella's room. I crack the door a little and I hear someone moving around. I push the door open. To see Tristen in his boxers.

"What the hell?" I say.

"Um... You see it's a long story." Tristen walks to the door and closes it.

"Looks like Ella and Tristen got it on last night." Rylan bust into laughter. I join in with her.

"Who knew the 'sweethearts' of the group would lose their virginity before us!" I drop on the floor. Rylan goes to her knees and hold her hand out to help me up. But I just pull her on the floor with me. Right on top of me. She looks straight into my eyes.

"I have never been so happy in my life." She kisses me.

She then pulls away. "I love you a lot, Carson."

"I love you too." I pull her to my face. Looking in her beautiful eyes.

----------------
*Rylan's P.O.V.*

Carson and I cuddled in my room the rest of the day. He fell asleep so I went downstairs to go fix dinner. Nothing big but some macaroni and cheese will do. As I let everything heat up I go upstairs to wake Carson up. I open the door to see him standing up and looking at pictures.

"What you doing?" I scare him.

"You fucking scared me!" He laughs. "I'm just looking because I woke up."

"Oh." I hug him. He kisses the top of my head. "I'm fixing some Mac and Cheese. Want some?"

"Yeah why not." He wraps his long arm around my shoulders.

"HELLO EVERY-" I see Drew walk in the house.

"What the hell? You can't just come in without permission." I put my hands on the my hips. He mocks me and walks out the door.

He knocks on the door. "Can I come in?" He says in a girly voice.

"No." Carson locks the door. Right when he turns around Drew opens the window.

"What do you want Drew?" I give a glare.

"I am here to pick up my date."

"What? Look I know that-"

"Not you." Drew interrupts me and goes up stairs. I go upstairs following Drew and right behind me was Carson. I open the door to see Drews arm around Lolas waist. "Um... Am I missing something?" I raise an eyebrow.

"Yep. Just like I felt with you and Carson were a thing and all." Him and Lola passes both Carson and I.

"You are acting like a little kid Drew!" I yell. Drew is so irrettating.

Carson got really mad and ran down stairs. I followed him. "You are such a dick head!" He pushes Drew. "You have always been jealous of all the girls I like and you seem to take them, but you can't take the love of my life. I got her back. So stop acting like a dick. Look! You have Lola! An amazing girl who has a lucky guy." Carson grabs my hand and takes me up to my room.

"He's an ass." Carson mumbles under his breath. I rub his back and look into his blue eyes. He begins to kiss me. "I don't ever want to lose you." He kisses my neck.

"Carson?" He looks up at me. "Never mind." I wink at him.

----------------

Wow. Short chapter. Oh and Tristen and Ella got it going on😂😏

I've been so busy. I'm not that active anymore 😓. It's the schools fault. Anyways I promise I'll update 1, 2, or maybe even 3 chapters over winter break.

So what do y'all predicate is going to happen? Please vote on this chapter, comment and share please!