Chapter 5

*Rylan's P.O.V.*

We are now at the tattoo shop. Honestly I'm nervous, but I did want the tattoo.

"Hello! I'm Rose." A beautiful lady maybe in her late twenties approached us. She had really wavy read hair, and tattoos everywhere.

"Hi." We all say.

"So who is the one getting the tattoo today?" She says as opening a book with options if we would like.

"Her and I." Jo took the words out of my mouth.

"Well all I need to see is both of your ID's and we will get started." We both get them out. The nice lady looks weirdly at mine. "Ma'am I'm sorry, but you cannot get a tattoo unless if you have an adult to sign some papers or until you are 18."

"I'm her step sister. So I will sign what ever papers I need to sign." Jo raises her hand.

"Oh well okay lets go back here and get the papers sign." Rose says blankly.

-------------

We walk into the room with all of the tools and everything. Rose said only Jo and I can come in, so there isn't any distraction or lack of concentration.

"Who wants to go first?" Rose ask.

"I will, so she can see what it is like to get one." Jo stands up and walks to the chair. Rose grabs her little needle thing I don't know what's it's called, but it's scary. She was biting her shirt while the needle was about to go in. When she did that it showed a glimpse of her belly quote tattoo that said 'love conquers all'. This is making it even more scarier.

---------------

"Ok... We... Are... Done!" Rose puts down her needle, and gets up.

"Awesome..." Jo gets up and sighs.

"Ok Ms. Rylan... It's your turn." Rose signals me. This is it. Oh this is going to hurt. "And since you want to get your tattoo on you neck you need to take off your shirt, and bra." She throws a towel at me. "You can cover your breast with that."

"Ok."

I take off my shirt then my bra. I cover up with the towel and walk to the chair. I sit backwards so Rose can get my neck.

"Ok. Ms. Rylan I'm going to put the needle in 3, 2, 1." She puts the needle in.

FUCK THAT HURTS! SHIT! DAMN! HELL! BITCH! ALL OF THOSE KIND OF CUSS WORDS!!!

I clench my knuckles together. "Ow..."

"I know it hurts like shit, but it'll be done in no time. It doesn't have color so don't worry. It'll only take like maybe 30 to 45 minutes. It's not as long as your friends. Like what an hour and a half or so?" She assured me while chuckling.

I give a fake smile, because all that comes out of my mouth 'ow' 'mmm' 'ouch' and all the nice cuss words.

------------

"Alright girl we are done!" She says as giving my bra and shirt back to me. I slip back them on and thank Rose for all that she has done. I actually had a good time getting this tattoo. We talked to Rose and got to get to know her really well. She is super nice and we got her number if we ever need someone to talk to.

Jo and I walk out into the waiting room to see Ella and Lola gone. Probably around town somewhere. We walk outside to see Dallas, Carson, Tristen, and the amazing H-O-T guy, Drew.

"Oh hey there girls." Drew spots us and runs up to us.

"So Jo you got a new tattoo?" Carson asked.