Chapter 7

*Rylans P.O.V.*

We just kissed. Drew an I just kissed. It doesn't feel magical or anything like that. At all.

"What?" He looks down at me.

"This doesn't feel right."

"Yeah. I don't know why I took you down here. It's beautiful down at this pond, but when I took you down here... I just don't know." He runs his hand through his hair.

"Maybe it's not a good idea that we do this. Like date or anything like that."

"Yeah. Let's just go back. I need to sleep so I'm just going home."

"Mind giving me a ride?" I ask. He looks at me and nods. We walk to the car in silence. Even in the car was dead silence between us.

When he dropped me off I just left without saying a word. As I walk in I see Lola sitting on the couch eating Coco Pebbles.

"Hey." I sigh as sitting next to her.

"How was it?" She gives me a smile.

"Terrible."

"Why? Oh and where the girls at?"

"They are still at the place. Anyways during the movie Drew started holding my hands and then he whispered 'I want to show you something' then he took me down to a pond close to where we were and blah de blah de blah then BAM! He kisses me. After he kissed me it was weird and awkward. Like there was absolutely no sparks." I sigh and lean back.

"Really?" She seemed like she didn't care, but I'm still going to go on.

"I know you don't care, but this is really weird for me. Ok?" I sighed.

"Sorry." She says very blankly.

I feel my phone vibrating. A text message from Drew. Sorry about tonight... Let's just forget about all of that stuff and still be friends?

Yeah I guess😁
I text back.

"Oh by the way Carson and I are going on a date on Sunday." She smiles widely.

"Ohhhh... Really?" I smirk at her.

"Yeah he said he likes me and that he just wanted to see where it goes on the date."

"That's awesome. Let's hope both of you feel better by then."

"Oh yeah! Turns out we got sick because of we ate yesterday."

"Y'all were together yesterday?"

"Yeah why?"

I just shook my head. I went upstairs and laid in my bed. Why didn't it work with Drew and I? Why didn't it feel right to kiss him? It is just strange. So many thoughts through my head.

---- (next morning)----

I walk down stairs thinking about last night. I eventually realized that I should just go for a walk to clear my mind. I slipped on my flip flops. As I open the door there was something in front of it.

Flowers... They were my favorite too, Tiger Lilies. Hmmm. I read the note on the part that says "Random Acts of Kindness". On the back of the car said "Hey Rylan. Meet me at Sarah's Coffee Shop please. I'll be here all day so come when ever you feel like it." It didn't say who it was from. It was really strange, but sweet.

I decided to leave right away. Of course I had to get dressed then I left.

------------

I walk in to see a guy working with some customers. He seemed to be real busy. He turned around with a big smile. He handed a old lady some coffee then looked at me. Carson?