Part 1 Dark Wings

This is the beginning of something very very interesting

Notes

This Part will follow Finn and his adventures finding Hazel and building their Lab as they are the last fairies left of their kind. Finn is a Dark fairy if you were wondering. Anyway the characters are Finn, Hazel, Zephyr, and the Queen of the Magic Realm, Gaia. And one last thing it will only be in Finn's POV and the 3rd person anyway with that cleared up let us begin!

Finn's POV

As I'm taken into the throne room of the Magic Realm I see the Queen, Gaia. "Thank you, Harvey, for bringing me my servant and as agreed here is the money I promised you. I see Harvey leave as Gaia takes me to her throne and takes of my chains. To recap, my name is Finn and I am a Dark Fairy known for being really obedient and great as servants. I was sold to the Magic Realm Queen and to be honest I'm feeling really scared. My previous owners have abused and beaten me so I'm scared it'll happen again. "Now what's your name little one?" The Queen asks me as I answer, "Finn" "Alright Finn, let's head upstairs to your room". My Room? I've never had a room before I always have slept outside or on the floor. As we enter the room I see someone else there. "Hazel, I found a friend for you" she sounded happy as I see someone shorter than me in the room. "This is Finn he will be staying with us and I will be taking very good care of you so get ready for tomorrow as it's your first days of school!" She happily left as I looked at Hazel as she hugs me. "I'm Hazel"she introduced herself. "Where do I sleep?" I ask her as she replies, "Here silly, wait you're a Dark Fairy!?" She asks me shocked as I respond, "Yup, I'm not used to this lifestyle, and about my parents they well it's complicated" (Finn is 19 and Hazel 17). I sit on my bed as Hazel sits next to me, "Finn, we're you a-abused? Sorry if it's a hard topic for you" "Its fine, I'm used to it, and the answer is y-yes" Hazel asks me to turn around as I oblige as she asks me to take of my shirt, "Only if you're ok with it" (CONSENT PEEPLE) I nod as I take my shirt off as Hazel tells me, "How did you get these scars?" "Well, my previous owners beat me with a whip and heh, that's how" I see Hazel ask me to turn around as I put my shirt on again.

3rd person POV

As Finn and Hazel stayed in their room the Queen came in with her son Zephyr. "Now, along with Finn, My son will also be staying here as he hasn't socialized with a lot of people so far" Zephyr came inside (he is 16) and looked at Hazel and Finn as the Queen left. "Hey, I'm Hazel and this is Finn, and you can sleep right here" as Hazel pointed to the top bunk on top of Finn's bed. "I've never slept with more people before" Zephyr says as Finn takes him to his bed. "Zephyr, you'll be okay, I promise". As Zephyr went up to his bunk he put on his PJs as Finn and Hazel did the same.

Middle of the Night

Zephyr woke up suddenly as he curled up in a ball tearing up. Finn and Hazel woke up too as Finn climbed up to Zephyr's bed, "Zephyr, what's wrong? Nightmare?" Zephyr looked at Finn and nodded as Finn suggested they sleep together Hazel went back to bed as Zephyr cuddled next to Finn as they continued sleeping.

In the morning

Zephyr was the last to wake up as the three of them went down following Zephyr. "Mom, what's for breakfast?" Zephyr asked the Queen as she responded, "Pancakes with Maple Syrup and Toffee Sauce". After a few minutes they got ready and went to Magic High. "Hazie, I've never been to a real school before" "Finn, you'll be fine I promise. They arrived to their lockers and put some stuff away. They all had the same classes except for Zephyr who now had P.E however Finn and Hazel had Math.

Zephyr's POV (quickly only for P.E)

As I made my way to the changing rooms I go inside as some of the other boys look at me. I begin to get ready as someone approaches me, "H-hello" "Listen, you don't go near any girls Prince, or you are Dead!" I nod as I remember I don't like girls I'm more into guys but I don't tell the tall buff one. As I finish PE I get dressed again as the same three people walk by me as I go outside and spot Finn And Hazel, but as I go towards them I pushed out of the way by the three people from before. I see them going to Hazel as I stand up to hear what their saying. "Hey new girl, I'm Nick what's your name?" "H-Hazel" as I get up I go over to Finn as he tells me what's going on. Nick turns around as he sees me and drags me to a different room with what seemed to be only one person inside. "Ray, here he is the Prince himself" "Perfect Nick, you can leave him here" as Nick left the person stood up and walked towards me. "You must be Zephyr the Queen's Son" I nod as Ray helps me up as he takes me behind some sort of wall as he sits down and puts me on his lap. "Zeph, people will try and hurt you and I want you to be safe ok, so I will give you this necklace" as Ray put it on my neck he caressed my cheek as he kissed me softly on the lips. I gasped a little and pulled away as I began to tear up. "Zeph, I'm sorry I should leave, I can't hurt you" "Ray wait!" I ran after him as I see him stop as I run into him as I fall into him. "Zeph, are you okay?" "Ray, I'm fine" I begin to stand up as I see a crowd around us as I see Finn and Hazel begin to leave...

Finn's POV

2 years later (Founding of the Lab)

As me and Hazel finished off our lab I hear someone land on top of the Lab. I quickly run upstairs as I see Zephyr limp over to where I was. "Finn, look I'm sorry about 2 years ago alright I know you're still mad at me and I don't want you to b-" I run over to Zeph as I hug him, "I forgive you".

3 hours later

As Zeph is feeling better I continue work on the monstrous task of finishing Project Roadworks. The gist of the project is basically to create a road around the realms for peace (foreshadowing). Hazel agreed to it however she looked scared to start it. "Finn, what if I mess up?" "Hazie, you won't I believe in you". I went over to our bed as I see Zephyr sitting waiting for me. "Finn, can we talk in private, please" I nod as I take Zeph to the top of the lab. "Finn, what is Project Roadworks?" "It's a project me and Hazie are working on, to well create peace" "Finn, why did you call Hazel, Hazie?" I paused as I looked over The Elemental Heights. "Zeph, look I call her that because were friends nothing more, and it's just that I'm Gay" I see Zephyr quickly protect me with his Magic as I see guards flying around with laser guns. "You can't say that here this entire world is homophobic, anyone hears you you are dead!" I nod as I return downstairs and lock me Hazel and Zephyr inside just to be safe.

To be continued.......