Part 10 Elemental Wings

Notes

Welcome to the Finale of the WINGS Saga. Holy has it been a ride. Now same characters as before and it will start with a Flashback as to how Ivory was banished from the Heights. Anywho without dawdling on for more time than I need to let's get into it! And you know by now in POVs! Enjoy!

Firenight's POV

Flashback

I was getting ready to meet up with Ocean and Aqua. They were my bestest friends in the entire world! As I stepped outside I saw them as we meet up near the EMR our favorite place to hangout. "Fire, are you ready for the best time of your life" "Uhh yea I'm ready!" We head to Aquatopia as I see out of the corner of my eye someone with a hood walking near the realms. I alert Ocean as he goes with me to investigate. "Who's there!" I shout as I see a vine grab me as Ocean blast the vine as it breaks and it frees me. "Thanks" "Don't worry about it". We Magic in our staffs as the Mystery Figure comes out of the shadow as they take of their mask. "Who are you?!" Ocean shouts at them as the person tells us, "My name is Ivory, I don't mean to cause harm I just wanted refuge, from the Voidlands" "Ocean we have to help him he seems nice" I see Ocean nod as I take Ivory to the throne room as my father stands up with my mom next to him, "Son, who is this?" "He's a friend can he stay until he's ready to leave, it'll be only for a few weeks, and he can stay in my room" "Fine, but no less only 1 month" "Thanks dad".

Ivory's POV

Flashback continues

2 weeks later; the Final week

As me and Fire were playing with my powers I hear Ocean arrive as he pulls Fire aside, "Fire, I don't trust him what if Elementia sent him to spy on the Heights?" "Ocean, your just paranoid" I see Ocean launch a water beam in my direction as we begin to fight. However before long as I deflect the last beam of water it mixes with my Fire Magic as it speeds towards the castle as the Queen exits as it hits her. Fire runs over as the King comes out as well as he sees Ocean and Me as Ocean says, "It was Ivory your highness, he killed the Queen" The King of Emperium says to me, "I hereby declare you banished from these lands until my son becomes king" as he finishes I'm teleported to the Voidlands as I pass out...

Fire's POV

Flashback over, present day

I couldn't believe it. Someone who I trusted had b-betrayed me? I tried to fight of the DE as the others helped but we were becoming rustier at fighting. As I push back Dark I see my photo of me Ocean, Aqua and Ivory fall out of my pocket as I reach for it as Dark seizes his opportunity and grabs me as he teleports me to their base. I see the rest of the Death Elementals teleport there too as Mina asks, "What can he tell us?" "I don't know but, I'm willing to use any method to find out" Dark grabs me and takes me to a chair as I sit down, "Now Fire, I'll make this easy, where are the vials of Ice Magic!" I stay quiet as I see Ivory behind Dark as Dark repeats. "I-I'm not telling you, you'll use it for evil won't you" "I'm surprised you know, well if you won't tell me I'll have to use other methods of making you talk" Dark steps away as he grabs some sort of vial as he gives it to me as he says, "Drink" I oblige as I feel dizzy as I faint.

Inside Fire's Mind

I wake up as I see Ivory and Dark as I run to them as Dark grabs a memory and plays it. It's of me curing Ivory with Ice Magic! I try to run over but a vine grabs me and dangles me. "Ivory find the vial of Ice Magic however first get us out of his head please" "Alright" as they leave I put the memory back as I return to the real world.

Real World

I wake up as I see someone typing something as they notice me, "You shouldn't stand up so quickly, Dark went a little aggressive on you" "W-who are you?" I ask them as they answer, "Nox, Dark's friend" I nod as I look around and ask Nox where we are, "The Med Lab, in the Elemental Heights, why?" I immediately run to the window as I see Dark, Luna and Mina as they search for the Ice Magic vial as well as Ivory, "Why aren't you helping them, you are a Death Elemental after all?" "I don't fight I mostly just experiment since I like it more than fighting". I begin to exit as Nox tells me, "Be careful, Dark is very powerful" I nod as I dash over to them with my staff.