Part 9 Order of the Wings

Notes

Hello and welcome to the semi finale of The Wings Saga, Order of the Wings! Now one new character is introduced, Ivory (he/they). Ivory is an Elemental Fairy meaning that they have powers of all the elements and are able to use them Willy nilly. Now I will give a TW for some abuse scenes but only in flashbacks with Apollo, Ivory and a mysterious someone. Anyway if you don't really like scenes with abuse or sexual stuff just skip to chapter 2 and around there it will stop. Anywho of course in POVs and let's get this shit started.

Apollo's POV

"Ivory?" I ask them as Ivory turns around and looks at me. "Apollo, please just don't make this harder than it has to be, I don't want your pity" I was confused. What did he mean by that? "Ivory, I don't get it what are you talking about?" "Don't you remember anything from the Voidlands, how we were abused and tortured by Artemis (they/them), how they literally beat us with a whip, Don't you remember anything!" I suddenly remembered everything, the abuse, the torture, all of it caused by a rogue Light Fairy named Artemis. Artemis was non binary and very quick to anger.

Flashback (TW: Abuse and Torture)

As I snuck out through my window to meet up with Ivory I felt uneasy. I brushed it off as I saw him as they hugged me, "Apollo, let's go it's not safe to be here alone" I nod as I follow Ivory. (For context Apollo is 18 and Ivory 19 and Artemis also 19) However as we were about to turn a corner we see some thugs as they begin to approach us as one of them sees my crown as they say, "Why hello there little Prince!" As they try to grab my crown when Ivory uses his teleport to teleport us away. "Hide your crown, we don't want any more disturbances like that" I nod as Ivory flips the lights on as we see someone working on something as they turn around and I see a Light Fairy. "Who are you?" Ivory asks as the light fairy says, "Names Artemis, and you two have just fallen right into my trap" I look at Ivory as he protects me but it's no use. We were tied up as Artemis kneels beside me, "Well if it isn't the Little Prince of The Voidlands, so surprised I caught you" I try to move as Artemis puts me in their lap as they kiss my neck leaving hickeys behind.

Flashback over (a lot more abusive shit happened but it is soooo NSFW also to Ivory)

Elena's POV

As we were celebrating the defeat of the Death Elementals I hear Iris scream as me and Fire rush over. "Iris, what wrong?" "I-It's A-Apollo, h-he t-t-touched this g-goblet and h-he d-d-disappeared" Skyla comforted Iris as Fire investigated the Goblet and decided that it must've been a one time use Portkey. "But that's not possible no one of us has that type of Magic not even Zephyr" Finn said. Fire as being very silent as he disappeared as we try and find him, "Fire!" We all shout but nothing. As I begin to leave Emperium I hear someone crying as I turn around and look behind a building as I see Fire. "Fire, why did you run away?" I see Fire look up as he gestures for me to sit next to him. "W-What's wrong?" "I know only one person capable of this kind of Magic, and let's just say I'm not on good terms with them" I hugged Fire as he teleported me to the Voidlands. "Fire, why are we here?" "To rescue Apollo and to see a very old friend, capable of unstoppable powers" I follow Fire as I see Voidlands looking at me when suddenly I run into Fire as I see he stopped in front of some sort of building. "We're Here" I look up as I begin to feel uneasy, "Fire are you sure he's here?" Fire nods as we head inside.

Ivory's POV

I had done it. Soon my abuse marks would be healed and I can finally stop feeling this horrible pain of the hickeys and bruises. As I prepared the final potion to cure myself I took one last drink of my elixir that has temporarily cured me and I threw all but one into my trash Shute. "Ivory, w-what are y-you doing?" I look over at Apollo as I see he is sitting on my bed. "Apollo look I didn't mean to kidnap you It's just that after you escaped from Artemis I couldn't so they tortured me until I couldn't take it anymore and I escaped. However because they abused me so much I had marks all over my body so I needed a Voidling to help me cure myself and I thought of you" as I finished Apollo hugs me as I embrace the hug. "It's okay anything to cure you Ivs" I blushed a little when he called me that but I hid it pretty well. As Apollo was getting ready to power my cure I hear the door break down as I see oh no, Fire with someone else. "Let Apollo go or else Ivory, I know you've brainwashed him already!" "Fire, he hasn't brainwashed me, he needed me to cure himself of some marks" I see Fire lower his weapon as he tells me, "Ivory, what is Apollo talking about?" I show him all of my marks and bruises as he says to me, "Voidling Magic can't fix those, I've seen how it works you have to use a special type of Magic only found in the Elemental Heights: Ice Magic" "I can't go back there Fire remember what happened between us last time, I just can't go back" I see Fire reassure me as we teleport to the EMR. "Don't attack him they're an old friend" Fire tells them as he goes to grab the vial of Ice Magic hidden somewhere on the Heights. As I'm waiting for Fire to get back Apollo approaches me as he asks me, "What happened between you and Fire?" "We had a fight, and it caused a death" Apollo asks me who it was as I reply, "Fire's Mom, I hope he's forgiven me" As Fire returns I get in position as Fire opens the Vial as we begin the process of curing me.

Mina's POV

Our plan was coming along splendidly. We had our mole on the Heights now they just needed to activate our portal and we can return to the Heights to become unstoppable! I was with Luna as we were working on our Doomsday Device for the war of Elements. Nox and Dark were busy making earpieces so we could communicate distantly without our comms. We were ready for the fight of our lives! "Luni, are you done, if yes we can do something more fun" "In a bit Mina, the device is volatile right now and I need the upmost concentration" as I sighi go over to mine and Luna's rooms as I prepare our little date.

9:15 pm

Finally Luni was finished. As we snuggled together Dark and Nox wanted to join as well so we decided why not. As we all got set up it was time to chose what we were going to be watching. We chose HelluvaBoss seasons 1 and 2. Me and Luna snuggled together as Dark and Nox did the same as we sat back and watched.

Skyla's POV Finale

As the curing process was finished everyone went back to their realms as I saw Savanna and my two besties, Ellis and Vi. "Sky, you will not believe what is happening tonight!" "What?" "AN ASMODEAN METEOR SHOWER, a once in a lifetime moment, and it's at 10:00pm!" We then send a text to the others to get ready by then but it's about 9 hours until then so I decide to kill some time by playing board games with Ellis, Vi and Elena.

1 hour until the Asmodean Meteor Shower

We had a blast playing different board game but the Meteor Shower was in only an hour so we decided to setup the area. Every member of the Order of the Wings helped including the new one Ivory, however I'm still skeptical he is going to be any good, what if he's pretending to be nice? I brushed that thought away as we setup the area as it was finished. We sat down and chatted about stuff when the alarm went off and we looked up as we saw it was happening. It was beautiful, the colors of the meteors going past the cosmic dust floating about it was truly something amazing. As we were about to leave and put everything back Ivory stopped us as he said to us, "I-I'm sorry I lied" as I see the Death Elementals appear as Ivory goes behind them. "Ivory I trusted you I-I". I knew it he betrayed us, but it wasn't gonna end so easily as we began to fight back. . .