Investigate

Dine's POV

  I woke up. 
    My eyes lazily opened as I yawned, and looked around the desolate room. And well, it was sad. I mean what could I expect from a hospital that's extremely old. I doubt it'll have any computers.. Or even a good electrical source. 
  I shook my head and stretched, I rubbed my eyes and took a look once again, to see Gaster  leaning at the door of the lounge.  He was like a cat. His eyes were big, full of interest with a smirk on him. Our eyes interlocked. 

 For..

A...

Uncomfortable...

Amount...

Of..

Time..

   I didn't said a word.. We both didn't said a word. We just.. Stared... And.. Stared before I blinked and.. And he was gone. 
 "Wh-!?!" 
  I looked left and right just to see nothing. Did he just disappeared? Or- I don't even know. I stared at the emptiness, and, I felt a cold touch swirling on my hair. My head flexed back in a quick succession and I looked to see Gaster, smirking at me. His face was only 3 inches to mine. 
  Well  I think.

  I fell down off of the couch before I could even grasp of whats going on.

 His smirk went wider as he gave a chuckle. "I'm sorry for scaring you, my dear. I was just.. Excited." He jogged over to me as he lifted me off the ground with one quick succession. I leaned onto him as I regain my balance. 
    He gave a small laugh as he propped me up. 

  "Ugh.." 
 Is all skeletons strong..? Because I never remember Papyrus being strong.. Sans on the otherhand..
 "Come on now, Dine. You must be famished, especially from yesterdays adrenaline." He gave me a smile as he walked over to the entrance. "Follow now." His skeleton hand motioned me to come over to him.

   I tiredly looked at him, trying to lay out the sequence of what just happened. 

 I just nodded and walked towards him. Step by step the silence grew. I took a quick glance at this smiling skeleton. You know, the sharp teeth, the eyes, shit even the jacket, it looks familiar.. Papy and Sans had sharp teeth. 
Sans eyes is more purple, but Papyrus is orange, like Gasters. And they both wear similar jackets.