Smoked

Fell's POV

I slashed the 14th anomaly today. 

   Day by day these little shits are gettin' more pestier but why? I felt some tryin' to sneak past me, I summoned 2 sharp bones that had their sides shaven, so it'll cut the anomaly in half.
  Of course it wouldn't kill it entirely, I'm dealin' with level 3 anomalies. If it were a level 1 anomaly it would melt within the void. I summoned my on red bone and tried to give it a few slashes, then it disappeared, swelterin' into a puddle that disolved into the inky void. 

  "There's always more.." I groaned as I kept shovelin' along the void. 

What 15 became 17 in a quick pace.
17 to 18. 
18 to 21. 
21 to 30
30 to 32..

  The exhaustion was really gettin' to me, these anomalies, was gettin' stronger and stronger. It's not like I've been skipping any 'purging' days. So it's either there's another anomaly within the anomaly. 
  Or this is someone else is doing.

  Look, I'm no scientist. 
 But it's obvious when a creature behaviour changes, even if anomalies are very unpredictable to began with.  I slugged my way on to the void makin' sure there's no more anomalies in the vicinity of the house. I usually go for atleast 50 maybe even 70 anomalies in these purge days. 
  But with the anomalies gettin' tougher it's harder, I'm already sweating like it's hotland in here.  I wiped my forehead as I stumbled on something.. Different.. 

  I've been in this void for about 6 months, and this, is strange. 
It was a grey, broken down building.. Almost looked like a human hospital, that's what I'm assuming. You don't usually make big buildings in the underground, since well, there was a roof always looming down at us. 
  I gripped on my sharpened red bone, that had anomaly goop on it. I really should be heading home by now, don't want to make Smiles worried.. Or worse, coming over here. But this place is like a maze, one day I could find something strange, but the next lose all direction to said place. 

  So it's now or never. 

   I first took note of the place, and tried to find a rough estimate how far is it from the home. 
Next I need to find if theres any anomalies and or people around the surrounding area.. There was a few anomalies lurking around, but they were just level ones. So either, they just spawned here or someone been wiping them out.. 
  It better not be that fuckin' bastard

  I kept looking around, slowly creeping up to the monotonous building. Keepin' my guard up at all times, as far as I know, this place could be a trap of some type and I don't want to be in. I walked throughout, until I saw a speck of light. 
  It wasn't bright or anything, but it was certaintly eye catching. 

   I looked at the prolong light, as it slowly dimmed down. I tsked. 

  There's a few rules to make sure you aren't caught by anomalies, make very little sound as possible, no light, or anything really eye catching. And that person who lit up that light is either ignorant enough to do that, or spotted me. 
  It's probably the former. 

   I went closer and closer to the light that keeps dyin' out, but gettin' re-lit after some time. 

  And there I saw it. 

  A human kid.

  Sure the void is known to be unpredictable, but bringing in a pitiful human in this void? A human kid especially!?  I won't be surprise if it's another Gaster, fuck! Even a kid Gaster I wouldn't be that surprise since all that was livin' that did fell down here was different versions of me.