New Kind of Information

! 3rd P.O.V !

   A house, far off from the recognizable hospital. Yellow lights shunned through the windows,  five skeletons were in the kitchen, you think it would be peaceful, like calming chatter or normal  talk but...

   One out of the five skeletons, were meeked, as if he didn't wanted to be apart of this mess. He kept a low frown down, as he heard the chatter between the orange-blue skeleton, the purple skeleton and the red skeleton. 
  The other skeleton who wasn't taken apart of the argument was the grey skeleton, who kept his eyes averted from the situation as if he didn't even want to be there.

The argument kept going..

  And going..

  "My friend, we get it. You're mad, you're mad because Swapfell has a child in his grasp and you couldn't do anything about it. But that doesn't mean to go in with no place." Explained the tall skeleton, that towered over the skeletons as if they were chess pieces. 
  "Stars! It's not- It's not entirely that! It's just that damn psychopath, he knew a human fell down here! Just think about all of the other humans- Fuck! Even monsters that fell near his property and we had no clue about!" Fell argued as he paced back and forth, hoping it'll atleast calm him down. 
 Stars just sighed as he looked down to see Swap, hesitent to butt into this conversation. He looked at Stars, "Fell, please. W-We know what he can do,  and, we're not sure if what he's going to do with the child." Swap explained, he was uneasy, his text shook inbetween the lines. He gripped the edge of his blue-diamond vest.

   Fell growled as he placed his hands on his face, "You're!- You're..!-..." He turned quiet, he then wiped his face and looked at the skeletons who was also worried, just like him. "You're... Right.." He sighed defeated. Fell, the stubborn he is, need to put it aside for now. 
  He finally sat down and looked down, he shuffled around and finally chilled a bit. 
"Now, Fell, please tell us from the begining what happened?" Stars asked. 

! Hospital !

     Dine laid in the lounge, holding their hand up to the dull roof. What they've only been here for two? three? days.  Gaster did said how there was people here before, what did he said, multiple versions of him? Augh whatever, Dine thought. 
   The thought of multiple AU's, different timelines, and different versions of Gaster rattled their mind way too much. Dine wanted to solve this the easy way, and the easy was was asking Gaster.. Or Swapfell? This is too much. Dine walked down the eerie hallway, the dust picked up from their fast paced walking, while they try to gether up all their thoughts. 
     Dine remember a red skeleton chasing them..? Right, right, and Gaster butting in and intercepting the red skeleton. They talked a bit, while Swapfell said some.. Questionable things.. Something about experimentation.. And right after the red skeleton left,  Gaster scowled and left the area, he just looked at me, and said everything is alright.. 

 But he was lying.

   If Dine knew one thing and one thing is that kids know when adults are lying, balantly lying through his teeth and he can't escape it this time. 

  Dine, who saw Swapfell's office door, it's where Swapfell usually works at, Dine ran to the door, their hair picked up in the air, and banged themself against his door, slamming themslef into the door, opening itself up, which resulted in Dine on the floor, right on their shoulder. 
 Gaster shot right up to see the kid they were fostering, on the ground. "What the..-!?" Gaster growled and glared at the kid who was on the ground, a growled escaped his teeth but breathed in and out.
  He put his hands on his hips, like he was a mom about to scold their kid, "Dine. My dear.. What did I said about knocking.." He gripped his skelehips and looked at the in pained Dine.