Finally, A Dream!

I had a weird dream... and this time I remember my dream. So I lived at my Dad's again, it's a far out country-like middle of nowheres place called Burtts Corner.. and I was acting sort of snobby or something to my family, they were after me. I was in the basement, my Dad and his gf chased me around the house, manhandled me, until I stopped and took a breather. Not long after, my grandparents came and were furious, I ran into the bathroom and they were standing in front of the door with fire hoses, but luckily I was able to break out in between them, and I ran up the stairs from the basement, and broke through the window, and I ran into the woods. They got a dog to chase me, sadly I forget the name of it, they called the dg to chase me, I think it was Harely, Charles, or something close to that, but before I entered the woods, I seen my brother and we both ran together.. We were following a trail which the dog could track us and I was like, "Quick, make a turn, we can lose a hold of the dog!" And we turned, reaching a road, but were still close to the house, and I didn't wanna go the direction of the driveway, so I crossed the road straight, but then instead of going into the woods and sneaking past the driveway, I went the opposite way of the driveway, I went left instead of right. (I'm sorry if I'm confusing!) The weird about this is instead of being the roadways at my Dad's how it usually is, it became the ones at my current place, my Mom's. Me and my brother walked up the road, and at one point, the road became a straight place with a turn, and we turned, I told him to be careful or crossing the road, and we were walking until we met some guy, look like someone I knew as a kid, sort of, he had brown hair which looked like a long version of a bowl hair cut, and he had a sort of a dorky big face, but he was sort of cute, and wore a greyish green sweater. Anyways, we were all walking, my brother had a giant suitcase, and all the sudden, I found a tablet on the ground, it was a black berry. I also found an IPad. My brother found a phone I think, I'm pretty sure I also found an IPhone4, another tablet, a 3DS, and a DSiXL. On the 3DS was some screen with a drawn wolf as the wallpaper,ndrawn by flipnote. It was a Flipnote Studio Video (Flinote Studio is a drawing animation program that was for DSI but was moved to 3DS) .. weird, but on the 3DS it only has DSI Flipnote colors.. anyways, after that, we tried to fit all the stuff we found on the ground in the suitcase, the suitcase had clothes in it, and the guy we met told us we were about to reach Downtown (If you live in Fredericton, you will understand. We were on the side where you go from near that gas station on Prospect and go down, its near the Mall, I don't know how to explain cause I suck with directions and streets myself, considering I've lived in country most of my life and I'm a hermit.) Anyways, I think he left us, and we were about to reach it, and I can't remember much after, I think I might have woke up. I don't know. But in my dream, it's quite weird how the pathway to town got all messed up, it was very unrealistic, like we teleported but didn't. We were still walking.

Dream theory? Well, I did walk a lot yesterday, and I have been sort have depressed lately, and seeing my dad has been on my concious. I am not sure. It was very interesting, and felt so real, I was about to ask y brother where the stuff was, I had another short dream afterwards of me waking up and actually talking to me and I was like, "So.. was my dream real?" And he said, "What dream? Look at all the stuff we got!" And he showed me it all.. if only it was real, we'd be rich.. Anyways, I find it cool how I dreamed about a dream.. and good that I finally have something good to write about... I don't know how to end it off, I'm still sort of tired though, so, untill next time! :)