CH 1

(Nice little Crack-Fic)

__________________________

...

Krillin watched them through the window.

Goku and Chichi, having sex.

She was riding him as though she were riding a horse- Krillin laughed a little finding it amusing.

He never knew he'd ever see Goku like this. Krillin watched Chichi tie him up and place a blind fold of him. She played with him for a little while before she left him alone.

Krillin opened the window, feeling sorry for his buddy as he called for his wife, he didn't know if she was in the room or not.

Krillin slowly drew closer to Goku as he sneaked in the window. Krillin looked down at Goku's member. It stood up perfectly even though Goku looked everything but proud.

He was whimpering loudly. Calling for Chichi, but his cries were never answered. He was panicking because he couldn't see and Krillin knew how much Goku hated not being on top of situations.

That's it, Krillin was going to make his buddy feel better and a plus, Krillin always wanted to do this.

Krillin quietly cupped Goku's cheek using his thumb to rub his chin softly.

"Chichi? W-where did you go, I was wondering." Goku purred at the touch of what he thought to be his wife.

Krillin looked down back to Goku's penis. It drooled with pre-cum almost as if it was begging for attention. It was twitching rapidly the closer Krillin breathed on it.

Krillin slowly kissed Goku's cock. He quietly put it in his mouth wasting no time sucking on it. Goku started to fuck Krillin's face. Goku clearly didn't want to waste time either. Considering they were on a time crunch before Goku's real wife would come back.

"OH~ Chichi'~ that feels good'~" Goku moaned.

"Rub my balls p-please~~" Goku Grabbed Krillin's hand and placed them on his balls. Krillin rubbed them gently. "MMm~ thank you~"

Goku continues to talk and what was said next makes Krillin's blood boil and it shocked him so much he made a grave mistake, he spoke.

"Just please don't use that whip on me again, I beg of you~ it hurt a ton last time and even when I told you to stop you didn't."

Krillin did not expect Chichi to be that type of woman, he was just glad he wasn't married to her.

"WHAT?!" Krillin jumped up looking at Goku as he knew he messed up by exposing himself.

"K-Krillin?! T-that was you?!"
Goku basically broke the bed by ripping the chains out of the wall.

"I'm sorry Goku, I love you." Krillin cried.
Goku took the blind fold off of his own face and Blushed. "WOW Krillin,"
Krillin was waiting for the worst...

..

"You give better head than Chichi~~" Goku Grabbed Krillin and purred, sniffing his neck. Goku let out a deep sigh.

"Hey Krillin, let's leave the house, Chichi will find us here."

"Seriously, you're not mad?!" Krillin's jaw dropped.

"Why would I be, buddy?" Goku rubbed Krillin's bald head.
"Come on Krillin let's go- wait! I need some clothes..."
Goku looked down uncomfortably at his groin, "Ow, it's starting to really hurt..."

Krillin looked at him. "Want me to help you with that buddy?"

Goku smiled down at him.."Sure you can start, after we get in the air." Goku chirped as he pulled Krillin closer to him.