Your 36 hours have started

Y/n pov - Time left 35:12:19

By now they must have found the letter. And maybe they'll go straight to the apartment, or maybe they'll wait like i asked them to. I won't know, i can't know. It'll only distract the carefully planning in my head.

"Ladies and gentleman, sorry for the delay, we will take off in five minutes" a male voice echoes through the speakers of the plane. I move in my small seat. If this had been a pleasantry travel i would have sat in first class, but since i'm being hunted and want to go undetected, business class. I mean, i still want to be comfortable if these are going to be my last days on eart. A young man sits on the same row as me, just one place in between. He seems very nervous.

"First time flyer?" i ask and he turns my way. And there is a small sparkle of green in his brown eyes.

"No, i just hate flying" he answers with a dark voice. This is a six hour flight and i didn't think to bring anything else with me but some weapons. "John... Michelson" he introduces himself.

"Nice to meet you John, i'm Emma Hight" i meet his hand and shake it. Well, at least that's what my passport says for the moment.

"So... what brings you on plane to Portland all by yourself? He asks and i laugh at the answer i could have given if i were to tell the truth.

"A jobb, i thought that we're sitting in Business class made that clear" i answer with a smile and he smiles at my attempt at a joke. "What about you? What brings a man like you on a direct flight from New York to Portland?"

"Love... and a jobb"

"That sounds fun, is she nice?"

"She... Marion is lovely, you actually remind me of her"

"How come?"

"You have the same hair, and your the only one of this plane that' talking to a total stranger"

"Yeah.. she sounds lovely"

"How about you? Anyone special in your life?"

"Yeah, but she's staying in New York"

"Oh, i hope she'll wait for you. How long until you get back?"

"I don't know, but one can dream" if i ever come back.

Bucky pov - Time left 33:24:49

"What's wrong?" Steve asks, grabbing Wanda's and Tony's attention.

"Nothing" they answer in unison.

"They why are you both obsessed with the clock?"

"Because... i have an upgrade on my suit and i'm an impatient man" Tony answers, earning a hard look from Wanda. I change my gaze to look at Wanda for an answer from her as well.

"I'm keeping Nat's schedule today"

"You are?" Nat asks, confused, as she comes in, sitting in between me and Clint. "Where's y/n?" and all the memories of last night come crashing back.

"I thought she was with you" i say, meeting her worried gaze. "Know anything about it?"

"Yes actually, she is at SHIELD getting tested" Tony answers without emotion, looking at the clock again.

"Why? What kind of tests?" Natasha asks and the two look at each other again. They're hiding something.

"Just to see what she's capable of" Wanda answers, not daring to meet her gaze. "We drove her in a few hours ago."

"And when will she be done?" Nat asks and for some reason i sit completely quiet.

"I don't know, it might take a day or two..." Tony begins but gets cut off by Wanda.

"And we have work to do in the meantime, so let's not interfere and time will fly by"

Y/n pov - Time left 29:54:52

"Keep the change" i say, giving the taxi driver the money and getting out of the car. Into the streets outside a little cottage in the middle of the woods. Snake, no one would suspect a Hydra base under an old abandoned cottage. As i start to walk towards the door i also start to realise what the hell i'm doing. I should have waited for backup or waited to train more. A deep breath lets the wind swallow my appearance. Not even my eyes are the same. I almost look like a female version of Thor/Loki (depending on how you look like in reality). No one will know it's me until i get to him, where i can make him pay. As the transformation is finalised i step into the area of the surveillance before i walk up to the door. Opening and walking inside, now they know i'm here.