Ignore the angsty cover BUT AU rp book

This rp Book is a god rp 2 are off Greek mythology and 2 are off Egyptian mythology
Tankman, God of the Hunt ( based off the goddess of the hunt, Artemis )
Commander, basically Zeus lmao
Skittles, God of Death ( based off the Egyptian god of death, Anubis )
And finally Steve, God of the Nile ( based off the Egyptian god of the Nile, Hapi )
Alright let's get to it! * clap clap *

ITALICS MEANS IF A CHARACTER IS NARRATING WHAT THEYRE DOING OR SAYING WITHOUT QUOTES!!

* Tankman had just gotten up for the day *
Everyday it's the same thing but not today! Todays the day i got no duties of being a god and i get to go out and do something other than that!
* Tankman went to leave Olympus to head to earth and into their desert today but once he got there he saw someone..who?..another god? A human? *
" hello? Are you a human or something?- "
* Tankman was cut off by the thing disappearing, then appearing behind him and covering his mouth *
" shh..you'll alert Skittles..God of the Dead.. "
* it was Steve..Steve, God of the Nile...in person. Tankman had only heard about him in books and stories the other gods told but later that day steve came to Olympus and approached commander *
" I'd like to see the God of the Hunt I've heard so much about from the other gods "
* Tankman came out *
" that's me- "
* Tankman was cut off again *
" silence Tankman you were not permitted to speak.. "
* commander said, glaring at Tankman as Tankman fell Silent... *

( CAN BE CONTINUED AS A RP ^^ )