08.5 ・ starting point ( the 1800's mmmp )

✨🔎✨

ok so like the mom lady or Jeonghan's mom or whatever is supposed to explain the rules and crap right???

but like I don't trust her and that's gonna take forever to write out like story wise so I'm just gonna explain it myself. ( you can pretend she's saying it for the sake of the story if ya want )

OK so y'all probably know among us and the game mafia right? kpop idols LOVE playing mafia, but that love can't be compared to how much they LOVE playing that whisper game. crazy right.

anyways, the mystery is gonna be a mix of the mafia game and solving a mystery. like how svt had a mix of mafia and treasure hunting in that going seventeen episode.

it's not gonna be the main point of the story, it's just a little fun thing to add cause I can.

the main people ( svt + sheon ) are gonna have their roles and everyone else is just going to be a citizen. well, except... some others.

I am not gonna say everyone's exact roles because that's no fun and I know you guys are smart peeps and are probably gonna figure out in like 2 chapters.

now, *puts reading glasses on* let's see here..
tsk tsk tsk, ah yes!

the roles will be sent through messages.

the choices they'll have will require them to text back quickly enough before the hour ends to get their results. if they don't, they wasted an opportunity.

now where are those roles.. ah! right here.

the 4 main ones!  :

the mafia
can select one player to kill at a time and just pray that they don't get voted out.

citizens a lot of people
live.

the doctor 2
can save one person at a time and can only save themselves ONCE. yikes.

the police 2
can figure out other player's roles, though they are not properly told if the suspected one is the mafia. they only know if one is a citizen or not.

you can see how this is probably gonna cause chaos.

plus! :

the cupid and the lovers 1 + 2
the cupid links two people together, if one dies, then the other dies from heartbreak.

the twins 2
same thing, except, you know, they're related and not in love. if one dies, the other dies from loneliness. sad.

the witch 1
can either prevent or let happen. if the mafia wishes to kill a player, the witch can either choose to save or kill the player, but the thing is...

they don't know who the chosen was is.

the friendzoner 1
can silences one person at a time, the chosen one can NOT speak until the NEXT meeting hour comes along. then it resets.

the foodie ( aka the muffin man ) 1
just here to make people happy. the food does nothing really. but this can prove their innocence. how? dunno. it just does.

the? #?!$ 8(?)
unseen. perfectly hidden. unnoticeable. shadows. mirror mirror. gone.

HAHA anyways,  what do you know I counted and I perfectly have 14 roles for 14 characters! what a coincidence!

now..shall we begin?