13 ・ "down the well we go!"

✨🔎✨

Sheon felt herself being squashed by the other's weight like an inflated balloon.

❝ OW OW! get off get off! ❞ she immediately pushed the older off and brushed off all the dust that fell got on her. after that she aggressively started rambling ❝ What the fuck was that?! you didn't tell me you had secret passages to your literal doom! ❞

❝ I didn't! well, I did but I forgot which one it was.. ❞ he scratched his neck with a chuckle, as the other glared at him. ❝ I'm surprised we're not DEAD yet! how are we not dead yet actually? ❞ she questioned.

❝ It wasn't that big a drop ❞ Jeonghan looked up and saw the darkness that followed, ❝ It's kind of like an Alice in Wonderland portal! just more terrifying and unexpected. ❞

❝ Right.. now how bout you tell me where the heck are we. ❞ she followed the other, though she couldn't entirely see her surroundings. so she straddled on the boy until they reached another room.

❝ This, leads into the basement! cool right? I know. ❞ he exclaims, though Sheon was too busy being a scaredy cat to listen.

They reached another room in which it looked like what he said, a basement. though when they got there, a lead of steps going up else where was seen.

❝ Great! now we can just get out of this hell hole and.. shoot! ❞ the girl, embarrassingly, trips. and instead of helping, the older laughs at her clumsiness.

❝ If you weren't the queen, I'd have you decapitated in seconds. ❞ she grumbles before getting up to see whatever she just tripped on.

❝ Uhm. ❞ the light kept flickering constantly, so they couldn't really see what was in the room. Jeonghan couldn't find the light switch so he taps on his phone light in which shines on..

❝ Yeonjun? ❞ the boy who supposedly died was still alive. just tied up and looking ever so tired.

She grabbed the older's hand, making the light shine on others who were also named dead or voted out.
❝ Ah, the couple, Seungkwan, Jun, Jihoon? Mingyu? what the heck... Hansol? you died too? oh right because you're my twin. ❞

❝ What happened? why would... ❞ she turned to the older who looked just as concerned as her, ❝ What the actual fuck is wrong with your parents? ❞

❝ what? my parents would never do this! sure they're crazy in the mind sometimes, but not like this! ❞

❝ You're not part of the scheme either right? or maybe you are! ❞

❝ Sheon, you known me since like forever, you think I'm smart enough to do this? ❞ he then realized what he says, especially seeing the girl's face as a response.

Yes, he was definitely smart enough to do that type of thing, he would admit.

❝ Ok, forget what I just said, I or my parents would never, ever- ❞ he was cut off by a crash heard in the hallway from where they came from.

Jeonghan glanced at Sheon who signaled him to go, he groans, but goes anyways.

Still shining his phone around the area, only showing boxes, old decor, and a mattress that they landed on a few minutes ago. and a person, grunting in pain on it.

❝ Soonyoung? how'd you get here? ❞

The boy that fell wanted to get up but was just too in pain to actually do so. ❝ Man, you're so pathetic.. ❞

The younger immediately got up with a frown.
❝ Well I didn't come for you! I came for my wife, and where is she? what'd you do with her old man! lady! person! ❞ he snarled, but the older kept a straight face. kind of.