Hellsing characters: playing games

Playing games with the Hellsing members:

Alucard: Don't ever play with this vamp; he is the biggest cheater in history. Although, he says that he won't read minds, you can never be sure with him. Before you know it, you lost everything. Beginners luck...fine...but ten times in a row...come on!

Seras: She doesn't like to lose, but wont throw a tantrum if she does. To her, it means a lot if everyone has fun playing and would always join in on new games. Seras is the best player for the classic game nights.

Integra: Not really fond for games, but she won't mind playing one round if asked. Games that consider longer ours are not for her and she wouldn't join in anyway...she is far too busy, than wasting her time for that.

Pip: He won't join unless he wins something at the end. Careful, strip poker will be the ultimate humiliation if he is involved. If he loses, it only causes for him to get better next time, no hard feeling on that part. My advice: If you make a bet with this guy, be careful what you give.

Walter: The butler is an ace on card games, despite his short amount of time he has got. A man that you shouldn't take lightly or your wallet is empty before you even started. The only one that managed to win against him was Alucard...of course.

Young Walter: He spends a few times playing with the head of the Organization, Sir Arthur Hellsing. From him, he learned all the tricks and became a good player. Sir Penwood had often played with the butler for money, not knowing that Arthur taught him well. (The easiest way to get money for a helicopter)

Bonus! Iscariot:

Anderson: He loves to play with the children board games. Playing g fair is very important to the priest as well as sharing the joy of the game. Losing for him is no problem, as long as it isn't against monster, so he says.