Chapter 3: The Man's Side

Nathan's POV

Its been two weeks since the day I transferred here in this university. Sobra kong namiss ang hangin ng pilipinas.

6 years old ako nung sinabi ni mama na kailangan naming pumunta ng Canada. Sabi niya dun na daw muna kami titira, dun na lang daw muna ako mag-aaral. At first ayaw ko talaga sanang sumama, ayaw ko kasing iwan nun si Kylie. Sobra din kasi akong na attache sa kanya, siya lang kasi lagi yung kalaro ko dati, ayaw ko din siyang nakikita na may kalarong iba lalo na pag mga lalaki, ewan ko ba! Naiinis ako pag nakikita ko siyang nakikipagtawanan kasama ang ibang mga batang lalaki.
Naaalala ko pa, lagi kong inaaway yung mga lalaking nakikipaglaro sa kanya kaya ang nangyayari wala ng gustong makipaglaro sa kanya kasi natatakot na maaway ko and that leaves her with no other choice but to play with me. Ayaw ko talaga sanang sumama kay mama nun, kasi ayaw kong mahiwalay sa kanya but I was just 6 years old that time wala akong magawa kaya in the end nahiwalay talaga kami sa isa't isa.

We lived in Canada for almost 14 years. In those years wala akong ibang ginawa kundi ang tanungin si mama kung kailan kami uuwi ng Pilipinas. I didn't like my life in Canada, I feel like I'm not alive, For me everything that surrounds me is dull. Wala nga akong kaibigan dun, its not that sinasabi ko na hindi friendly ang mga tao dun but I just don't feel like being with them, I just want to be with Kylie. I just want to spend my time with her, only with her.

Then my most awaited day came, my mom told me that we are going back here in the Philippines. I was so happy that time. Finally, I'm gonna see Kylie again! God knows how I miss her, god knows how I miss seeing her smile. Sounds so gay but this is what I really feel. Makakasama ko na siya ulit, makikita ko na ang first love ko.

Sobrang saya ko that time, pero hindi ko pa rin maitatanggi na natatakot ako, natatakot ako na baka pag balik ko hindi niya na pala ako kilala or worst baka may boyfriend na pala siya but I know that it would never happen, naniniwala ako na she was meant for me kaya hindi dapat ako matakot.

Pagkadating namin ng Philippines, all I thought was that sa bahay namin kami uuwi. Akala ko makikita ko na ulit si kylie pero hindi pa pala kasi instead of going to our house, we went to a hotel and stayed there for almost two weeks. Mom told me that there are still a lot of things that is needed to be fixed in our house.

Sabi ni mama timing daw yung pag uwi namin ng pilipinas kasi wala pang pasukan kaya hindi na kami mahihirapang makapag-enroll. She asked me if where do I want to study and I told here that I want to study in Kylie's school and she asked me why, I told her that I want to be with Kylie again. She teased me and asked if I like Kylie and I told her the truth. I told her that I like Kylie since then and she was quite happy about it. Im not having a hard time to be open towards my mom, she always want me to be true to her and thats what I'm doing.

My first day in school was quite boring, A lot of girls are doing their own ways just to talk to me, just to catch my attention but I'm sorry, my eyes are only meant for Kylie. Well, its not that I'm lifting my own chair but I do know that Im good looking, but i didn't expect them to be like that. They're acting as if its their first time to see such a good looking person like me but I cant blame them, Im just too hot to handle. Damn!

Two weeks passed but I still didn't had the opportunity to see Kylie in school. Its monday, so I went to school as early as always. Im not that smart, Im not as genius as others, the only good thing about me is that I always come to school early and I don't skip classes even if school bores the hell out of me. As I entered our room, the boys asked me if I like to play soccer with them. At first I refused but that guy, Jeth forced me to.
He told me that its not a bad thing to hang out with them sometimes. Then I thought he's right, Why not play with them, instead of waiting for the class to start here inside the room with those creepy looking girls who knows nothing but to flirt, right?