Vol.1 Moogle Light Market

(Y/N) - (Your Name)

(L/N) - (Last Name)

(H/C) - (Hair Color)

(E/C) - (Eye Color)

(F/C) - (Favorite Color)

(A/N) - (Author's Note)

/-/

(P.O.V)

(Location)

(Timeskips)

/-/

"Normal speech."

"YELLING!"

"Spells, Limits, Shotlocks and team attacks!"

'Thinking.'

'Chirithy speaking mentally.'

/-/

(Author's P.O.V)

(Location: Kingdom of Vale: Streets)

(Two days later)

The sun shines brightly in the streets of Vale, and a lone young man could be seen walking around in a panic.

"Okay, I got all the stuff I need for Beacon." The young man mumbled to himself. "Except for some spare PJ's which I forgot at home. Dang it." The young man slumped a bit.

The young man, not paying attention in front of him, bumped into a person. "Oh, sorry!" The blond apologized hastily. However, once the young lad saw the person he bumped into, he noticed them freeze in place before smiling brightly.

"It's fine." The stranger replied. "I should've paid more attention myself." He extended a hand.

The blond took his hand and shook it. "I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree." The blond chuckled. "Oh! i forgot to introduce myself. The name's Jaune Arc! Nice to meet you!" Jaune smiled brightly.

The stranger returned the smile equally. "Nice to meet you, Jaune. I'm (Y/N) (L/N)." The (H/C) haired boy looked at Jaune's bags and the sword sheath at his hip. "I'm guessing you're doing some last-minute shopping before Beacon?"

"Yeah! How'd you guess?"

(Y/N) chuckled. "Well, not everyone wears armor in public, nor do they carry a sword and shield on them."

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Jaune smiled sheepishly before realizing (Y/N) comment. "How'd you know I have a shield?" He asked?

(Y/N)'s widened briefly, realizing his mistake. "W-well Mechashift weapons are so common these days. I just assumed that your weapon had something special to it?" He said nervously, hoping to fool the blond.

"Yeah, i guess you're right." Jaune hummed, not realizing (Y/N)'s slip up. "So what about you? Are you going to Beacon as well."

"Yup! I'm super excited, I've always wanted to go to a school like..." The (H/C) haired teen stopped as he noticed something floating in the distance and entering an alleyway. "A Moogle?" He whispered to himself. 

/-/

Jaune noticed what you said. "Among what?" But you didn't bother answering him and went to follow the Moogle, not noticing that Jaune was following you.

'Hey Chirithy, is it possible for-'

'Yeah, very possible, they do travel worlds after all. I wonder how different they'll be from the games.'