Vol1. Hearts like Roses.

(Y/N) - (Your Name)

(L/N) - (Last Name)

(H/C) - (Hair Color)

(E/C) - (Eye Color)

(F/C) - (Favorite Color)

(A/N) - (Author's Note)

/-/

(P.O.V)

(Location)

(Timeskips)

/-/

"Normal speech."

"YELLING!"

"Spells, Limits, Shotlocks and team attacks!"

'Thinking.'

'Chirithy speaking mentally.'

/-/

(Author's P.O.V)

(Location: ???)

Shortly after your hug with Chirithy, you both sat down and you began asking all the questions you had.

"Why do i have a Keyblade?" You started.

"Because you have a strong enough heart." Chirithy answered simply as if it was the dumbest. question in the world.

"The events that happen in the Kingdom Hearts games, are they real?"

"No. The games are nothing more but a piece of fiction based off of true events, same for it's characters, they don't exist. Meaning events such as the first Keyblade War that split the world into pieces still happened."

You wanted to ask more but felt that what you had been told was enough, for now. "Man, I'm starting to regret not playing Union X." You rubbed your eyes. You then realized something. You weren't wearing your ordinary clothes, you were wearing Sora's KH 3 outfit. "What happened to my clothes!?" You yelled out as you checked yourself out. 

Chirithy hopped back up on his tiny feet. "Yeah your clothes were badly damage from the transition from one world to another, so i took the liberty to give you some new threads." The Spirit said.

"This is kinda cool actually, even got the neckless right." You muttered to yourself as you felt the accessory around your neck.

"Okay!" Chirithy yelled out. "Tutorial time. I think this is a good place to start." The Dream Eater said gesturing to the large walls of the alley you both were in. "First let's start off with some basic stuff; Wall Running. Try running up that wall to get a better view of this world so we may be able to tell where we are." The cat plush said as he then vanished in a small flash of light. 

You were now alone in the alley, you looked up at the wall. "How the heck to i run up that?" You wondered. "Do i just . . . run as fast as i can or . . ." you wondered as you turned around and grabbed your backpack.

You decided not to run up the wall first and explore your surroundings instead. 

You couldn't see much since it was night time now, but you could see enough so that you wouldn't run into a wall or something dumb.

After looking around a bit you found a red and gold chest, like the ones in Traverse Town and Twilight Town. You tried to find a way to open it.

"Wait, I'm an idiot I have a Keyblade now!" You said as you raised your hand out and summoned Starlight. You giggled in excitement still happy that you're able to live out the fantasy life you always wanted.