iii . a good pain

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒!
( 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 )
𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇

𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒!( 𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 )𝖺 𝗀𝗈𝗈𝖽 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇

WHEN ASHTON HAD said 'everyone,' he really meant everyone. It turned out that the curly-haired boy was quite the social butterfly and had made friends with pretty much everyone in the fifteen-to-seventeen-year-old ward. He'd been absolutely overjoyed to introduce them all to Luke, practically buzzing around from person to person.

First, there was Calum, who was apparently Ashton's best friend. He was a sweet looking boy with kind brown eyes and a turquoise buzz cut. He had dimples and slightly acne-scarred cheeks that added to his charm. He was obviously very protective of Ashton, as was Ash of him. That much was clear from the way they acted around one another; guard dogs of sorts, only they were the kind of guard dogs that lick your hand first and bite you later if necessary. They were a lot alike except Calum was much more shy than Ash. They both, however, had that weird sense of humor that had them both laughing while everyone else exchanged confused looks. Luke liked Calum, though, and he'd be more than happy to become friends with him.

Next there was Sierra. She was a beautiful girl who had a head of light brown hair with pink highlights scattered within. Her eyes were a beautiful amber-brown color and Luke was pretty sure her tan skin was completely flawless. She didn't talk a lot, but, when she did, she was sweet. She and Ashton were apparently really close as well; she was the introvert to his extrovert. Luke really hoped to become friends with her. He thought they'd get along pretty well, considering they both leaned more towards the introverted side of the spectrum and feared such big crowds.

Harry came after that. He was quite possibly one of the most gorgeous boys Luke had ever seen with copper brown hair and mossy green eyes. He was a funny guy who talked at a rather slow pace. Normally, it would be annoying, but, on him, it was just charming. Apparently, Ashton dated Harry's sister at one point so they'd already known each other upon getting admitted. Harry saw Ashton as a younger brother, and Luke couldn't help but giggle at how Harry grabbed Ash and messed with his hair in a classic brotherly way.

Then there was Louis. Louis was a slightly intimidating feathery brunette with bright blue eyes and the biggest trashmouth you'd ever meet. He was direct, unserious, and wildly protective — especially of his boyfriend, Harry. The pair of them were literally as close as could be, practically joined at the hip. It was cute and, honestly, amusing to Luke. Harry was so sweet and calm while Louis was so blunt and loud. He supposed maybe opposites did attract after all.

Lastly, there was Michael. Michael was a scarily pale boy with faded blue hair that looked more green than anything else. He had a quirky but sweet smile and was rather soft spoken as opposed to his more intimidating exterior. He wore a My Chemical Romance shirt and had drawn quite a few dicks on his hands with what looked like sharpie. Luke quickly found, though, that Mike was a sweetheart. He was one of Ashton's closest friends in the facility, though Luke took that with a grain of salt because apparently everyone was Ash's best friend in this place.