Intro

A young girl the age of four ran out into the streets to get a black kitten, the tips of its ears and tail were white. At the same moment she ran into the street a pickup truck was coming down the streets, at an alarming speed. When the girl saw the white truck she was frozen with fear. The when the truck driver was noticed the girl in the streets it was too late, the driver didn't have enough time to break and ended up hitting the the girl. the white now stained with red. Screams were heard and the child was claimed to be dead, but some say that they could see her still breathing. She was taken to a hospital be a couple who happened to witness the accented, after all the girl was an orphan.

*********************at the hospital*********************

     A doctor came out of the room that the girl was placed in, "She's very lucky to survive the accident. Usually an impact like that would kill someone."

     The doctor and the couple talked, during the conversation they got on to the topic that she was from an orphanage. The doctor suggested that couple adopted the girl in order to keep an eye on her. The wife agreed imminently,while the husband was insecure about getting a child. He complained that getting a child was like getting a pet that talked.

********************************in the hospital room*********************************

     The four year old was in a coma, but with good reason, the girl had two powers she did not know of. The first was power could be considered a curse to others for the power was immortality. The second power was that she could change any part of her body into a bladed, but we'll get back to that latter in the story. The girl's body has already been working on repairing its self but could not fully heal with the machines still attached. If the girl was not in a coma when this processes was going on she would have been in more pain than getting run over.

************************************times skip**************************************

     It was now night time and the girl was starting to awaken, her body was almost healed except for some small scars that still needed more time to heal. In the morning the doctor only visited one but other than that she was left alone. With the girl fully awake now she could escape the hospital. She got out of the bed steadily, her dull gray eyes looked around the room, she was able to make everything out by the shadows she saw. Walking over to the window she opens it.

     "Looks like I'm on the second floor, better be careful going down," she whispers to herself. Poking her head out, she looks for any bricks that happens to popping out, only seeing a few she takes the risk and reaches for the first one. This brick was a few feet away from her, as she tried to reach it but her hand was only an inch away and her body was practically hanging out the window. At this moment a nurse came in and screamed in fear of the child falling. This caused the gray eyed girl to jump in surprise and fall out the window. The nurse gasped and ran to the window only to watch the girl land on her feet and run away.

************************************times skip**************************************

      The young girl, who was walking alone in the streets in a strange custom, was now ten and was adopted by the couple that took her to the hospital when she was four. This girl is known as Silver, she has dull gray eyes, long midnight black hair and her skin was a light tan. She is part of a superhero group that call themselves Shadow's Light. This group consist of five people who are all immortal and all poses a strange power. The heroes that make up the group are Flame, Crystial, Twitch, Blade, and Magic. Blade was Silver and her costume was a dark gray bandanna, a dark gray mask, light gray shirt with the bio-hazard on it, with a dark gray jacket on top of the shirt. She wore no shoes and her pants were black.

      She was walking to the meeting place, which was an abandoned business building. Silver had to call all the members to the building in order to share some important news she had. The black haired girl was the first to enter the building and pulled up a chair, that was left by the people, up to a cracked and chipped table.  After a few minutes of waiting Twitch, known as Leo, and Crytail, known as Zoe, walked in. Leo was Zoe's little brother. Leo was an albino who had on a dark blue scarf that covered his mouth, mask, and jacket on. He also had on a dark purple shirt on that was under the jacket, cape, and shoes. His pants were pitch black pants. Leo's hair was bleach white, his eyes were red, and his skin was pale. His sister, Zoe, has long wave red hair, blue eyes, and pale skin. She wore light blue ear muffs and a long jacket. She had a light purple mask, shirt, and high heels on. Her skirt was between a light and dark blue. Next was Lily, AKA Flame, she wore a red cape and pants. The color of her hair was a mystery because she never took off the hooded cape and her eyes were a pure black. Her short sleeved shirt was a dark orange and her mask was the same color of her shirt. She had gray shoes. The last member to enter was Ben, who was known as the hero Magic. He had brown fuzzy hair and the eyes were a teal color. He wore all red except his pants were black and his mask was blue. Other than that he has on a red cape, a red tie dye shirt, and red sneakers.

      "Why the f*ck did you call us here, Blade? If this is not important so help you I'll kill you with fire,' Flame questioned annoyed from her seat. Right as she asks this all the members turn toward Blade.

      Blade lets out a sigh, "I'm moving to this place call South Park, it's in Colorado, so I just called this meeting to say that I will be leaving the SL." Everybody was silent, for they had nothing to say. Blade was the leader of the Shadow Light and also the strongest one there, don't forget she could also control her power better than the rest. "When I leave Flame you will be the new leader of Shadow Light. I will be leaving tomorrow, so this will be the last time I will see all of you." With that she leaves the building and heads home. leaving everybody to think about what just happened.

((I don't own the characters, picture or music. The only thing I own is the plot and the Oc's. If you wish to read the rest go to my quotev account http://www.quotev.com/28313519 ))