He finally asks you out

Luke: You rubbed your eyes as you walked out of your room, still drowsy from sleeping. You went to the kitchen to get something to eat when you saw a note written on a green sticky note on your fridge.

"Meet me @ the park?" It said.

You recognized the handwriting as Luke's, and your heart skipped a beat.

You went back to your room and got dressed, slipping on your favorite pair of shoes. You checked your appearance and smiled, satisfied with how you looked.

The park was close by, so you decided you would walk there instead of driving.

When you got there, you instantly recognized Luke's blonde quiff and quickened your pace.

"Hey, Luke," you said, getting his attention.

"(Y/N),"he grinned.

"So, uh, why did you want me to meet you here?" You blushed.

"Well... I have a really important question to ask," he looked at you with his crystal blue eyes. "I've liked you fora really long time, and I was wondering if you might... Want to be my girlfriend?"

You could feel your face turn red.

"Yes, of course!" You beamed.

Michael: "Ugh, I lost again!" Michael pouted. "How are you so good at this, (Y/N)?"

You shrugged.

"I guess video games are just my thing."

"But they're supposed to be my thing!" he whined.

"Just admit it. I'm better at video games," you smiled.

"No."

"C'mon, Mikey. Admit it."

"Nope. I want a rematch."

"You're on."

In the middle of the next game, you glanced over at Michael. He looked really cute when he was concentrating on video games. His eyebrows were furrowed and he was biting his lip.

"HA! I won!" he yelled triumphantly.

"What? No way!" You groaned.

"Since I won, I think I deserve a prize," he smirked.

Before you could ask him what he meant, his lips were against yours.

You were surprised at first, but then you leaned into the kiss, running your hands through his hair (it can be any color you guys want it to be).

"Be my girlfriend, (Y/N)," he mumbled against your lips.

You nodded, kissing him again.

Calum: You frowned as your ex texted you again.

"Come on, (Y/N), talk to me, please?"It read.

You pushed your phone aside, not wanting to look at it.

You hated him.

He had cheated on you and now he suddenly wanted you back.

As if you would ever go near him again.

"Hey, (Y/N), pizza's here," Calum walked into the room, noticing your frustrated expression. "You okay?"

You nodded.

"I'm fine."

"It's your ex again, isn't it?" Calum sat down next to you.

"Yeah," you whispered, biting your lip.

You didn't want to cry in front of him, but you couldn't help it. The tears were already running down your face.

"Hey, it's okay," he wrapped his arms around you pulling you into a hug, rubbing your back to comfort you.

"I j-just don't want him talking to me. I hate h-him," you cried.

"I know. He didn't treat you right. But... I might know someone who could."

"What do you mean, Cal?" You looked up at him, trying to wipe the tears off your face.

"Maybe... You could give me a chance?"

Was he asking to be your boyfriend?

"I... Calum-" you started.

"Sorry, that was a stupid question. You're probably not ready for another relationship. I fucked up, didn't I?" He groaned.

You leaned over and kissed his cheek.

"No. I'd be happy to give you a chance, Calum."

Ashton: "Starbucks?" You asked Ashton.

"Starbucks," he smiled in agreement.

You two had just gone to see a movie with the boys and were now wandering around the mall out of pure boredom.

Luke, Calum, and Michael had went to go get pizza at the food court, leaving you and Ashton alone.

You had to admit, he was really cute.

Everything about him seemed perfect.

His smile, his dimples, his hair, everything.

You blushed when you realized you were staring at him and looked down at your feet.

"Hey, (Y/N), is that you?" a familiar voice called.

You flinched, recognizing that voice immediately.

It was your ex.

Ashton knew about him, since they used to be friends.

"Follow my lead, (Y/N)," he whispered.

"Wow, (Y/N), you look even better than when we dated!" Your ex smirked.

"Don't you even try to make a move on her," Ashton growled.

"I don't see why I shouldn't, her being single and all."

"She isn't single, she's my girlfriend."

Your ex looked at you.

"That's low, (Y/N), dating someone like Ashton."

"Excuse me? For your information, Ashton is the sweetest, funniest, most handsome and cute guy I've ever met! If anything, dating you was low!" You snapped.

"Fine, be that way," he started walking away.

"Was all of that true, (Y/N)? The things you said about me?" Ashton asked.

You blushed.

You wanted to say no, that it was all part of the act, but you didn't want to lie to him, so you nodded.

"Sorry if that makes things awkward now," you mumbled.

"Are you kidding? (Y/N), I feel the same exact way! It's just that, I didn't really know if you liked me back," he grinned, his dimples showing. "So, do you think you might want to be mine?"

"Of course," I beamed, hugging him.

(A/N: Hey guys it's meeee Bailey and I really hope you guys like these :) I know they probably kinda suck but oh well, it was worth a shot)