Do I?

Ralsei POV
No offense to that bird boy but he seems like a female dog! Yeah i said it!he's definitely ruining the deltarune legend and he doesn't even know it??!

Take deep breath's. you don't wanna upset master now do you?
Right! now i have to meeet up with my newfound friends!

I walked around castle town greeting everyone i see, even though they practically ignored me. It honestly made feel like i wasn't doing good enough. You serve the lightners, yet no one in your own town knows your name? Even though you're their ruler, newfound prince possibly a hero from the legend!? Lancer makes this pain even worse since people listen to him, yet...im here worthless. Hes ten?! YOU are somewhere about a few centuries old and you can't even handle a small little town??!!

I was to busy lowering my confidence i didn't realize i was in front of the dojo.

I peeked in and saw the only happiness i find in my daily life. The dynamic duo. Well at least what i call them? They were battling a Rudin i think? Susie was able to see me in the corner of her half closed eyes. She yelled,"HEY WHATS UP FLUFF!" She grinned while still acting as Kris posed. I loved that nickname she gave me. Kris gestured, singnaling for me to join in their battle.

"So uh kris the bird boy wanted me to ask you something!" I said as i joined,"well what's the question?" They said sweating."o-oh! Well he said why have you been awkward the whole day or something?" Kris was tightening their grip on their wooden sword."W-what does he mean by awkward?" They said nervously smiling, avoiding the question."Idk he didn't give details?"

"It's cause they wanna kiss him." Susie said with a straight face while still acting. Kris' face got to an impossibly dark blue. They stuttered trying to find the words to prove Susie wrong." Y-you, well i-i!!" Ughh SHUT UP!!" They yelled loud enough to turn the heads of the monsters. "Uh Kris what Susie said isn't true right?" I said in attempt to calm them down. They left the battle not wanting to admit or prove anything. They stomped outta the dojo and took a quick glance,"not i dont..." they muttered...

Kris POV
"Dude chill it was just a joke?" Susie admitted,"r-right sorry." I apologized."so was correct?" She questioned smirking. Do I? Do i do i do i do i do i DO I!?? I stared at her blankly thinking intently. "Listen prom is in one hour i think we have to get ready." I said avoiding the question."k but ill go find Berdly." I nodded and looked back at ralsei."well?" "Well what?"i said confused."do you like him-" "nope bye!" I said as i cut him off. I ran over to the exit and impatiently waited for Susie to get Berdly. I looked over at the castle and looked up with a questioning look plastered on my face. why would she even say that? I mean it has felt...weird i guess? But i wouldn't kiss him? how would that even work? the bird has a beak?!

I kept questioning everything till i found a pink figure in the air with a blue one under their arm!? WHAT TF- oh wait it's just the queers. I moved to the side to avoid getting squished once Susie landed. "Alright LETS GO!" She yelled putting down Berdly who looked traumatized. We went under the spotlight and floated...

-------------------------------------------------------

I spent forever on this chapter just to give up😭
Also im gonna add asgore x rudy so don't judge cause Noelle parents got divorced and kris is her sibling idk just thought of it😙