Am i coming back? (Very short for plot purposes)

Susie POV

Me and Berdly were walking home, he seemed disappointed from what I could tell.

I put my hand on his shoulder as I towered over him, he jumped from the sudden movement,"The fucks wrong with you?" I ask rudely, he scoffed, his face no longer showing patience.

He pushes his shoulder off and away from my hand,"well, im not going to tell you if that's how you're going to ask" he says in a bratty tone.

"Dude Im being serious. Tell me." I demand.
He sighs,"it's just that, Kris..." he drifts off, maybe hesitating his words,"well?" I ask impatiently, he sighs heavily.

"have you ever thought of minding your own business?" The bird said rudely, this really isn't out of the ordinary for him, so I'm not sure why I'm even surprised at this point."who do you think you are, talking to me like that?!"

"A bird susan, a bird." The smartass replied.
"Quit calling me Susan you deranged piece of shit!" He didn't make eye contact, he just continued to walk forward.

Berdly POV

I feel disappointed, Kris still isn't interested in me, matter a fact I feel like they have a secret hatred for me and it just lowers my self esteem...

Even when we danced, I felt a spark, but I feel like they didn't. Our friendship was completely platonic in their eyes and it upsets me...

Susie seemed to be upset with me and I understand, i just need some time to myself, it feels weird cause I'm a literal bird, in love with a human for fucks sake!

I make my way to my apartment, not paying attention to Susie throwing a fit.

Kris POV

As my vision goes black and my heart dissolves into ashes, I see the text,"game over."

I sit and wait, until I realize...

I can't come back, well I can, but now that the players gone...I have control over my choices, but not my life...

the only person who could bring me back was the player...

Oh shit...