The Lost Soul (10)

October 31st, 1692, Salem, MA

„Aaaalice... Alice, little sweet Alice, do you want to play in the woods?"

This woke up fisherman Porters youngest daughter the All hallows morning. She sat up on the bed and looked out the window. The pale blonde woman with blue eyes, red painted lips and beautymark on the chin was standing there, smiling widely.

„Who are you?" Alice asked worried.

„Thy friend, little Alice. Come play." the blonde witch winked her eyes and started humming a melody. The little girl stood up, hypnotised, and walked out of the house. All barefoot and dressed just in her white nightgown. And she thought only about playing in the woods with her new friend.

Sarah grabbed her hand and walked her slowly out of the village into the haunted forest. But soon something stopped them.

„Hey!" male voice shouted, „Leave my child alone!"

„What about no?" Sarah asked him smiling and bent the head left.

„I said, leave her alone!" fisherman Porter took a step forward, but Sarah moved her fingers quict and a purple light threw the man across the road.

„And I'm hungry and not in the mood for listening to men." the blonde witch snapped, used another spell and killed Mr. Porter right in front of his youngest child, „Goodbye, father."

The hummed melody helped to get little Alice to the cottage. Then Sarah closed the front door and smiled at Winnie. „We are finally going to eat."

„Great job, sister Sarah." Winnifred clapped with her palms, „Were you seen?"

„Fisherman Porter tried to stop us. He didn't want her to play, would thy believe it? Alas... he sleeps now."

Winnifred carressed her little sisters face and turned around to finish the Life potion. Giving it to little Alice was easy, it worked soon and her young life shone all around her body. The sister gave Sarah a permisson to eat first and as soon as she swallowed she smiled widely and carressed her belly.

„What?" Mary sniffed.

„The child... likes it." Sarah whispered, „Now you, sisters."