Chapter 7

Present

"Tell me you love me, Yeji!" I growled in her ear, as I penetrated her against the door of my apartment.

Between gasps and sweat, Yeji closed her eyes trying to say something, but nothing seemed to come out of her mouth.

I grabbed her tits hard over the top of her little blouse and started squeezing them making Yeji moan louder.

"Say it"

I don't know why I wanted to hear that damn lie come out of her mouth. Why did I want to keep fooling myself? I knew perfectly well that for her, it was just a damn hobby, a fetish, as she called it, but she was much more than that to me, I was already crossing the line of sanity.

Yeji moaned loudly, I squeezed her so hard, I don't know if that was my way to get out all the rage I had inside me seeing her going back to that man's arms, while I was dying to have her every day.

"Ryujin, I can't take it anymore! Please! Ahh!"

I came inside her, but this time, when I tried to hug her she pushed me away and rearranged her clothes, realizing that she had tears in her eyes, I realized that I had made a mistake, that I had been carried away by anger and my feelings and had hurt her, then I tried to approach her, but she took a step back.

Staring me straight in the eyes, with an unfamiliar expression in her gaze.

"I can't see you anymore..."

"No..." I whispered trying to approach her again but she stopped me with her hand.

"I don't want to see you anymore, Ryujin!"

Yeji immediately left Ryujin's apartment and the raven-haired girl stood there petrified not knowing what to do, she couldn't move, her eyes filled with tears and all she could think about was that she had hurt her and that she was leaving her life.

No, it couldn't be true.

By the time she finished dressed up and went out to look for her, Yeji wasn't even around and she went back to her apartment hitting every single thing she found on her way, she couldn't let her go, her own body wouldn't let her.

But three days passed...

There was no sign of Yeji.

"Hey, Shin is something wrong? You look a little strange" Her friend asked putting her hand on her shoulder, but she denied.

"Nothing's wrong with me, I'm really like this 'cause, I haven't been sleeping very well these days, but I'm fine."

And it was true.

Ryujin couldn't sleep peacefully without knowing where Yeji would be, where she might have gone and tried to Google her or her husband's address but it didn't work, the man was a complete ghost in the public eye and so it seemed, Yeji was too.

It was obvious that the Choi's were money people and although there were the occasional blurb in some business magazines about them, Yeonjun seemed to be too secretive about his private life so his information was hard to come by.

She was desperate to find it, but didn't know where to start until she remembered Choi Lia.

"Yuna, do you have any contact with Choi Lia?"

Yuna looked at her with a mischievous smile and Ryujin rolled his eyes.

"Do you like the girl, uh?"

After that time, Ryujin had had a few encounters with Chaeryeong, Yuna and sometimes Lia in that bar, but it hadn't been anything beyond friendship.

"It's just that I want to keep in touch with her" Ryujin carried the tray towards the bar.