.4.

*y/n's pov*

The guys have been here for atleast a week now,My parents haven't came home yet and im starting to think they will never come back.
I let out a squeal as i ran into the living room,All of them turning to me as Gwen put down her ipad as her and Finney both looked up,Vance and robin pausing there game,Bruce stops his game of candy crush and Billy and griffin stop reading.
"it came,It came!!"I let out as laughs as i jumped around holding the magazine in my arms as i spun.

"What came?"Gwen asked with a raised eyebrow.
"My Fantastic Man and GentleWoman Magazine with adele on it!"I kept squealing as Robin sighed and let out an okay and me by my hips and putting me on the sofa armchair.
"You enjoy that'is all he said as he pat my head and they all went back to There things as i got lost in the world of fashion.

                        *time skip*
                     *Robins Pov*
"Hey Y/N do you know the tim-"I turned around only to see Y/N gone.
"Uhh guys?"i looked at them.
"Mhm?"Finney spoke as they looked at me.
"Where's Y/N?Her Magazine's still here."They all looked around.
"I'll call her."Bruce said as he looked at this phone.
"How do i call someone on the phone?"We all looked confused.

F/N Stormed in.
"Y/N!!"She shouted as  she started looking around,She accidently broke things,Well i think it was On accident.
She had her hand on the hip as she tapped her foot.

Y/N Skipped down the stairs as she walked in confused.
"Oh hey F/N!"She smiled.
"Yeah, Oh hey."F/N growled out.
We all raised our eye brows,as Vance passed around a bowl of popcorn,A blanket was on all of our shoulders.
"did i do something?"Y/N raised an eyebrow.
"Yeah,you were supposed to hang out with me today!but instead you go shopping!"F/N yelled.
"Oh im sorry,i forgot."Y/N chocked out she looked helpless.
"God you're so stupid Y/N!"
F/N stormed out as tears stormed out of Y/N's eyes.
Finney got up and hugged her as we all stood up.
"You're not stupid Y/N."Finney said as he moved a piece of her hair out of her eye.
"No i am actualy,Im failing almost everything."Y/N's head hung low.