Asmodeus x gender neutral reader - Late for class?

"MC!" You jump, as a familiar voice rings out from behind you. Is that asmo? A pair of arms wrap around you from behind. Yep, it's Asmo. You laugh, before twisting yourself around in his arms to face him.

"Hey, Asmo! You were late to class today, did you have things to do??" You ask, wrapping your arms around him, pulling him closer, before then stepping away and looking at him. His hair is uncharacteristically messy, and his clothes are uneven, the bow around his neck undone. You quickly start to fix his clothes, pulling and tying, doing up buttons and smoothing everything out. Before he has a chance to respond to your question, you start questioning him, "you're a mess, what happened? is something wrong? Did you trip and fall on your head? This isn't like you at all, are you-"

"Whoa whoa, calm down, there was a big rush of wind as I was walking, and I tripped earlier. As upset as I am that I tripped, I hadn't even realised I was this messy" He said, frowning. You open your locker, letting him use the mirror attached to your locker door to fix his hair up. As believable as his story is, and as much as you trust asmo, you can't help but be suspicious. Would tripping and falling really do all this damage? "All fixed!" He says, snapping you out of thought. That was fast, his hair is perfect again, as usual, however you're still suspicious.

"Okay, now tell me what actually happened." You say, putting a hand on your hip and tilting your head to the side. Asmo's eyes widen, but then he sighs.

"I can't get anything past you, huh. I was getting ready after waking up late, Levi took the batteries from my alarm clock for some new toy he bought or something, so I missed my alarm. Lucifer found me in my room, and ushered me out of the house! Can you believe it? He even put his hands on me! He PUSHED me!!!" He says, dramatically. You know that lucifer wouldn't hurt his brothers, so Asmo was likely being a drama queen, as usual, however you didn't find this unusual. Lucifer was sick at home, and wants the best for his brothers, so it makes sense for him to want his brothers at school on time. You look at asmo, and see him pouting and looking quite upset.

"Well, we don't have much more time to stand around my locker and chat, class has already started, and we're going to get in quite a bit of trouble if we're not there." You inform him, before he grabs your hand and pulls you after him, as he starts walking.

"We have the same class today, right? We should walk together!" Asmo states, not giving you time to regain balance, you stumble next to him. You finally gain some footing, and continue to walk next to him, your hand still in his. His hands are so warm, and smooth! He wraps his arms around yours, holding himself close to you.

You walk into the classroom together, and sit down next to each other, only letting go of each other to set your bookbags down, before he reaches his hand out to you, urging you to hold it again. You grasp his hand, eager to hold him again, before getting lectured by the professor for being late, again.

Authors Note: Here is the first actual fanfiction I've written, I'm considering making this book a book of headcanons, and putting the fanfics in a seperate book. Thoughts?